Notify
Tools

Cindy, where's Cindy?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Hey dogcat,
There you go messing up everything with the real story. I'm sorry sir but a chat forum is no place for the truth... Wink

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2508 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 375 fanatic:
look at my fishing partner Sam

jumping beer pissers

I am, I am!! Eeker

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I have a little info to share on Cindy Garrison.

She is a TV personality and was asked to do the hunting shows - for reasons of advertising the various products on the shows. She has a level of skill as an outdoorswoman that gives her some credibility.

As the shows progressed to more remote and stressful type situations, more demands were placed on her as an "actress/hunter". She and the directors of the programing had a falling out and she left the show by mutual agreement.

I got this info directly from one who was personally involved in the production of the shows.

As far as "indescretions" on her part, that did not happen as far as I was able to determine. She did her job to the best of her ability - which was to provide credible entertainment to the viewers and sell products.

I think the way she looks is partly due to the perception of what TV producers believe you, the male hunting public, like to look at. As with most woman, they can be made to look one way when in reality they look much differently.

Interesting. Thanks for the facts. thumb

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe Cindy said she had been an Iron Chef and they finally got around to checking her references.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yukon delta:
Maybe Cindy said she had been an Iron Chef and they finally got around to checking her references.

YD,

Come on! I've heard that a "Man's word is his bond" here on AR. Never a need to check real independent references!

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Maybe some of gooses on AR prefer this sort of girl?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NitroX:
Maybe some of gooses on AR prefer this sort of girl?

That wouldn't surprise me in the least!!

Posts: 1224 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1508 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I met Berit Aagaard at the NRA show.
She might be the sexiest woman alive, even in her sixties. Wink

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sactoller
posted Hide Post
Here is my ex-girlfriend and yes I like blondes w/blue eyes. patriot stir

We are ex's because we no longer date, but we are best of friends and have been for over four years.

Jason Z Alberts

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you." – Samuel Adams

Posts: 347 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: 04 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dogcat,
Thanks for the update about CG. I suspected something happened along the lines you have reported. The fact that she also dropped from the She Safari endorsement website sent a signal of something amiss. I figured if anyone knew about her it would come from the AR community. I was just curious about what might have happened.
She's not the only woman making the headlines or TV spots these days, but she might have had the highest profile. She'll show up again. I agree that Breitta Aagard is a class act, and so was Elanor O'Conner, Samuel Baker's wife, Josephine, Olivia D'Angello, and "I Married Adventure" Osa Johnson, etc., etc., etc.

Posts: 442 | Location: Montana territory | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Slug
posted Hide Post
If some of you guys consider this manly I'm a little worried about your eyesight around firearms!

-+-+-

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 730 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have to laugh at this picture and the quote:

Get Wild with Cindy Garrison
While hunting in Cameroon and on the lookout for poachers, we had to cross many streams like this one.

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 897 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to see her hunt with John Sharpe!That would make an interesting pair.

Posts: 10372 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I would like to see her hunt with John Sharpe!That would make an interesting pair.

Testosterone and estrogen.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Man, I love that knife!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well fellows I don't know much about Africa, but I do know a thing or two about a lady.
If you can't see the value here in this one I worry about you..

(When I was a kid my father used to tell me that God hated a coward, I finally realized he has even less use for a fool.)

Posts: 887 | Location: Northwest Az | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote