THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Texas Gulf Coast Waterfowl & Fishing (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by L. David Keith
Due to the Covid fiasco, my TX gulf coast outfitter who normally is booked solid each season had som......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  ZIM LOCKDOWN (in Travel Forum) by MARK H. YOUNG
From two safari operators in Zim this AM. Zim is on Level 3 lockdown. This means that agriculture, ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Army and Navy rook (in Gunsmithing) by gwahir
I got this rifle from a close friend 60 years ago and it has remained my favorite. It was relined 22......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Pheasant hunt (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Unforgetable Hunting
Whether you want to hunt by yourself or as part of a group, the tradition of pheasant hunting is an ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Bought "new" scope from Austria (in Optics) by Jiri
More than a month ago I decided to buy IOR Crusader scope. I found it at Austrian eshop here: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Painting Auction (in African Big Game Hunting) by fairgame
It has been suggested I make this a separate auction item and the cut-off date will be 10 January 20......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  SPOTTED HYENA HUNT SOUTH AFRICA 2021 (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Mattanja Hunting Safaris
Good Day AR Members, For the 2021 hunting season I have two(2) Permits available for Spotted Hyena ......

Discussion Topic  training to become a detective (in Humor) by nvmichael
A policeman was interrogating 3 guys who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Apple iTit (in Humor) by Kensco
Apple computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play stereo ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Holland's Super 30 (Better Picture of It) (in Gunsmithing) by dpcd
Just got this back from bluing. Holland's Super 30, on an Enfield. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  big boar in the moonlight & recovered bullet photo (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Bobby Tomek
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  I can't wait to cut the cheese! (in Recipes for Hunters) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Today I did it. Put some cheese in the BBQ and cold smoked it. The weather was cold enough so what......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  I need a .303 British barrel - P14 or SMLE will work. (in Gunsmithing) by loud-n-boomer
I am looking for a .303 British takeoff barrel with a good to excellent bore for an Enfield martini ......

Discussion Topic  Steyr 9.3x62mm (in Medium Bore Rifles) by pacecars
I finally got one of my bucket list guns, a Steyr Mannlicher Model M Professional in 9.3x62mm and to......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  South Africa appears to be back on level 3 (in Travel Forum) by JTEX
The news I'm getting is no international travel....... Just Damn!...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Wanna try postimages? (postimg.org) (in Custom Built Rifles) by custombolt
Go to postimages and click on UPLOAD If you can manage to put your pictures on there, here's the fo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Why Not More Interest In The 500/416? (in Big Bores) by LJS
As I read the posts in this section, it appears there is a love affair with the 450/400. I am curio......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Summary of the hunting season in Congo 2020 (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by ChristopheMorio
I wish it did not happen! But it happened and we all suffered and are still suffering from the pande......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  What did the leper say to the hooker? (in Humor) by cal pappas
Keep the tip....

Discussion Topic  How do you circumcise a whale? (in Humor) by cal pappas
Use four skin divers....

Discussion Topic  Can this be true? (in Travel Forum) by jdollar
Checking on business airfares from US to JNB. ATL to JNB on Qatar in September is $3500. Same dates ......

Discussion Topic  Savage Striker Pistol (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Hasher
Does anyone know what the base action or what actions threads will match up with a Savage Striker?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  eGun - EWB and payment options (in European Big Game Hunting) by analog_peninsula
Hi everyone, I'm a US resident and I'd like to buy some parts from the eGun.de auction site. Everyt......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  .500 3 1/4" (in Reloading) by H�ctor Carlos Roveda
Dear Sirs, Can I use a set of .500 - 3 1/4" RCBS dies to reload .500 - 3" Will I have no trouble doi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Yellow fever vaccination for Zimbabwe? (in Travel Forum) by Florian Wegehaupt
Dear Everybody, I will be flying to Zimbabwe mid of March this year. Normally I used Swiss and SA f......

Discussion Topic  Rem. Primers? (in Reloading) by JBM
What is the difference between the Rem. small rifle 7 1/2 & 6 1/2 primers? I think they are both BR......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  375 Hoffman Magnum & 22-3000 G&H (in Cartridge Collecting) by Biebs
At one time I bought a pickup-truck load of items from the old gunsmith room at Griffin & Howe when ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Cartridge Collecting

Discussion Topic  cheap (in Humor) by theback40
A local hospital was offering cheap circumcisions. People found out it was a rip off....

Discussion Topic  Help on Ruger rings Done deal (in Optics) by Atkinson
Anyone know the size screw used on Ruger factory rings. Looking for torx or factory replacements. Do......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Optics

Discussion Topic  Another Boeing In A Mysterious Crash! (in Travel Forum) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Help info 35 whelen (in Medium Bore Rifles) by savage300phd
Seeing if anybody has the early Barnes reloading manual that I could get some load information on. I......

Discussion Topic  Oven Fries (in Recipes for Hunters) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
First preheat the oven to 450 and use a thermometer to make sure that number is accurate. You want ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  Stop The Blow Jobs! (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  need trail cam opinions (in Optics) by john c.
looking for a cam that has wi fi that won't break the bank. never used one b4 so its gotta be simple......

Discussion Topic  New Brass Problem (in Reloading) by brush_buster
I’ve been reloading for a number of years and just encountered a problem I’ve never experienced befo......

Discussion Topic  Mesquite stock (in Gunsmithing) by Russ Gould
I cut down a rather large dead mesquite a couple years back and had some slabs sawn out of it. Put t......

Discussion Topic  Ruark safari (in African Big Game Hunting) by Bakes
You all may of seen this before. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Holy Crap! (in Taxidermy) by Jefffive
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Taxidermy

Discussion Topic  700 ADL feeding of 375 H&H and 416 Rem Mag (in Gunsmithing) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
I enjoyed watching the Larry Potterfield "nearly perfect safari rifle" series on youtube. Does it t......

Discussion Topic  Mauser 98k needs a new trigger (in Gunsmithing) by H T
I have a 25-06 built for me before that was a factory round. So, yes, we're both old ! Took a Mause......

Discussion Topic  Will Covid change your application strategy for 2021? (in American Big Game Hunting) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
I had the Wyoming Game and Fish page open on the computer and was starting to write units down when ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  6.5 Creedmore on a 1931Mexican? (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
This action tests out at "about 35+ RC" I say "about" because I'm using a portable tester by Pacif......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Untapped JC Higgins rifles? (in Medium Bore Rifles) by KevinNY
I came across a JC Higgins 30-06 with the HVA action but NOT drilled and tapped for scope bases. Ha......

Discussion Topic  trap design (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by john c.
we are going to build a new hog trap as our corral type one with the guillatine type door is trappin......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Photos (in Walter's Own General Discussions) by LHeym500
I posted my first photos ever in Handgun Hunting sub forum. I can do it....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Walter's Own General Discussions

Discussion Topic  Parker 10 gauge? (in Gun Collecting) by Shane in WI
Stopped in at a guns shop yesterday and see they still have this parker for sale with a reduced pric......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gun Collecting

Discussion Topic  Now here's a lucky chap (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Bill/Oregon
They even gave him shorts and a beer. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Case Trim and Prep System (in Reloading) by ledvm
Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Case Trim and Prep System with Hardened High Speed Steel Chamfer D......

Discussion Topic  primer pocket? (in Reloading) by Pepper3
Brass is being reloaded for a 3rd time. Some pockets are looser than others. How loose is too loose?......

Discussion Topic  Scope recommendations (in 50 Caliber BMG Forum) by #1 of 13
I recentally accuired a Barret m82A1 and would like to put a scope on it. The place I purchased it f......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > 50 Caliber BMG Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search