THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  2020 ZAMBIA BUFFALO SPECIALS (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by fairgame
Freestone safaris have appointed me to sell some safaris in their Luangwa Musulangu concession. They......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Anyone in Oz got a P/H 98 action or rifle for sale (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by gryphon1
Wanted for a magnum build. Has to be in Oz only due to the bullshit firearm importation fark around ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Good news for Warthog fans (in Aviation) by Bill/Oregon
Had not heard this, but very glad to even if late to the party. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Aviation

Discussion Topic  and more 6.5 (in Small Calibers) by richj
Picked up 2 rifles from Hart on Wednesday. Rem ADL 6.5 Creedmoor (was a 243 before) and a Chas Daly(......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  U.S. Air Force Airman has fatal fall while bowhunting in the Florida Mountains (in American Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Any big bore shoots planned for 2021? (in Big Bores) by Ready Aim Shoot
?? I know there is Cal's and the one in Libby....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Cold smoking (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Has anyone ever used a device like this? ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Barnes TSX and whitetail (in American Big Game Hunting) by Beretta682E
I shot a 4x3 whitetail this evening with 168 grain Barnes tsx in 308 win thru my Blaser K95. 60-65 ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Hunting at home - a German sheep hunt for a big old mouflon ram in the Rheinland! (in European Big Game Hunting) by Charlie64
. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  ReLoader-17 and the 260 rem (in Reloading) by vines
anybody use RL-17 in there 260 remingtom with 120's...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Off to Cairns on Sunday (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Bakes
Driving up, spending a week at the Hilton (I hope Paris is there ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Kimber of Oregon Ejector (in Gunsmithing) by thirdbite
I recently purchased a Kimber of Oregon .223. Ejection is not very strong. Is there any way to adj......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  wanted: custom barrels (in Custom Built Rifles) by vapodog
I just took possession of a new unfired Model 23 Winchester in 20 Gauge. I'd like a second set of b......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Edward Paton & Sons, .500 bpe (in Double Rifles) by skb
Oil soaked, some external pitting on the barrels,great wood under the grime, front sight is damaged,......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Ruger African 7x64 B.A.E. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by ho
Stopped at the local GS friday and picked up my Ruger African in 7x64 Beltless Accelarated Express. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  SBR like pistols (in American Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
I have heard the ATF has reinterpreted the 1968 Gun Control Act determining that imported pistols (d......

Discussion Topic  Gel Blasters (water guns) illegal in South Aus. (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Fjold
I know that a lot of my Kiwi friends have moved or are looking to move to Aus but when water guns ar......

Discussion Topic  New (to me) Merkel 140-2.1 (in Double Rifles) by 3584ELK
Fellas, Just picked up a really nice Merkel double in .470 NE. Not brand new, but nearly so. I got......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  Lang 470 FS (in Double Rifles) by doubleboy
Gentlemen, I have posted my Lang 470 Double in the Classifieds-Firearms with some pics & details. Pr......

Discussion Topic  Book Dealer (in Books And Videos Of Interest) by mboga biga bwana
Searching for a NEW Hunting Book Dealer. The Service of Safari Press, Trophy Room Books and Angleboo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Books And Videos Of Interest

Discussion Topic  35 Whelen and 400-350 NE (in Medium Bore Rifles) by CZ
I would like to complement my rifle battery with single shot (I love them) so break-open system or f......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  DFW gun check in process (in Travel Forum) by K Evans
We flew United out of DFW this morning bound for a South Dakota pheasant hunt. Checking a case with ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  New Mexico Elk Hunt (in American Big Game Hunting) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
I drew a 16C third rifle hunt that starts out on the 24th of October. Tuesday night I arrived in t......

Discussion Topic  Giraffe flat skin ? (in Taxidermy) by Sniper
So I have a giraffe flat skin and looking for ideas on how to display it. It’s really too big to lay......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Taxidermy

Discussion Topic  Bolt lock issue (in Small Calibers) by Jarrod
I have a 1976 Mfg 700 Adl in 243 that I inherited when I was a kid. The bolt would would always lo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  What is the maximum 1-2 MOA range of .458 Lott? (in Big Bores) by LR3
Just wondering what the experts are getting?how about with lighter bullets? My Gibbs .505 gets 3” at......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  460 weatherby nosler solid load needed (in Reloading) by stomper
I currently have the 500 gr nosler solids and was looking for a load for my 460 weatherby. Im not ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  universal agreement (in Humor) by butchloc
here is something we can all agree on the covid vaccine should bee tested on politicians first if is......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Traps and snares (in Preparing For The Unknown) by lost okie
In preparing for unknown circumstances, how many of us consider these tools. Hardly any animal canno......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Preparing For The Unknown

Discussion Topic  Dulles to Vic Falls via Ethiopian Airlines (in Travel Forum) by ledvm
Has anyone here made that voyage with rifles? Thinking of going ele hunting in February....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Well, there are no words... (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Poll  Which centerfire rifle barrel brand has the nicest quality inside...... (in Medium Bore Rifles) by custombolt
when viewed with a bore scope? Factory, specialty company or barrel maker. Please score your choice ......

Discussion Topic  An Update On The C-130J/F-35 Midair (in Aviation) by Opus1
Looks like they were able to salvage a few parts off the Herky Bird. The F-35 on the other hand, not......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Aviation

Discussion Topic  Stainless steel barrel vs chrome moly. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by custombolt
Is it safe to say that SS rifle barrels stay cleaner than CM barrels with the same dimensions and tw......

Discussion Topic  Shipping issues (in African Big Game Hunting) by Fjold
Anyone having issues with getting trophies out of Namibia/South Africa? I hunted Namibia last year ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Best duck hunting in many years! (in Bird Shooting) by L. David Keith
I returned to one of my favorite waterfowl areas in Nebraska during early November 2019. The migrati......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  Savage Model 10 bolt disassembly (in Gunsmithing) by Matt Norman
I have a Savage Model 10 in .223. Had a number of pierced primers recently (no Rem 7 1/2's to reloa......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Idaho Bull Elk - 2020 (in American Big Game Hunting) by Aaron Neilson
Just thought I would share with you guys my bull from Idaho I took a few days ago...plus a little in......

Discussion Topic  rimmed 308 (in Single Shot Rifles) by gwahir
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Single Shot Rifles

Discussion Topic  25 Rigby quick take apart (in Custom Built Rifles) by Duane Wiebe (CG&R)
Loosely based on H&H style, more like a claw mount ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Hunting allowed for two and half months amid strict rules (in Asian Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Dakota 76 scope base options.. (in Medium Bore Rifles) by Buglemintoday
Will any of the Pre-64 Winchester scope mounts fit the Dakota 76 action or will some block the bolt ......

Discussion Topic  ETHICS & LOYALTY: OPINIONS PLEASE (in African Big Game Hunting) by MARK H. YOUNG
Folks, If an agent books a hunter on a hunt and the hunt goes well is the hunter under any obligati......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Taxidermy Liquidation (in African Big Game Hunting) by Nitro Express
Please see my posts in the Taxidermy and Classified forums. Significant number of African full body......

Discussion Topic  the River Sunset Bowie (in Knives and Knife Making) by Von Gruff
I got an email from a repeat customer asking if I would do a damascus bowie and having done a few st......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Screwed (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Bill/Oregon
OK, so I go looking at Ace, Home Depot and Lowes for slotted oval head screws. I know. Rare bird in ......

Discussion Topic  2 Mistakes (in Humor) by bentaframe
God only made 2 mistakes ! The first mistake....your favorite bird dog doesn't get to live as long a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  No such thing as "THE" rut (in American Big Game Hunting) by Stonecreek
At least not around these parts. Here's a game cam photo taken on my place in Central Texas about O......

Discussion Topic  Reciever Sight Parts Interchange? (in Gunsmithing) by Black Fly
I'm looking at putting a Lyman receiver sight on one of my older guns. Complete receiver sights for......

Discussion Topic  The 2021 SCI Convention in Las Vegas has been cancelled (in African Big Game Hunting) by Use Enough Gun
SCI's 2021 Convention cancellation announcement: "SCI Statement on 2021 Convention After much con......

» Refine Search
» New Search