Find
Notify
Tools

LOS DOGOS CIRCLE
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Since 10 years ago exmembers of the SAINT HUBERTUS CIRCLE ,began to organize the dogos circle a group of friends ,from all over the world that love pig sticking and besides that are bushido code followers .The members ,are people who decided that they dont want to see adventure in TV but ,they are choosing to participate in them .This Ronin includes mds,economists,ex soldiers,enngeniers ,lawyers ,vets ,farmers but they are action men .
Now the club is conducting survival courses,martial arts courses ,and CQB -with airsoft guns.
Althoug they are many other paths of seeking warriorship ,this is one.
We believe this way of life is very positive physically and intellectually ,.Today MIYAMOTO MUSAHI is revered by the business community .
The members of this group are brigth,fit and a bit dangerous but i learnt a lot from you .
Some people can say oh they risk their loves hunting,figthing or just playing soldiers but after seeing the succes in life of each member you began to respect this way of living .THANKS TO ALL BUSHIDO FOLLOWERS AND CONTINUE PLAYING SOLDIERS INSTEAD OF BEING SITTED IN FRONT OF TV.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
To earn LOS DOGOS PATCH one must hunt a boar with knife .THE BLACK PATCH is given to hunters that hunted at least 10 diferent big game species,10 diferent small game species ,praticed martial arts to black belt level,approved a 3 gun and bow shooting exam,hunted boar with only one dog and knife,run 20km,swim 25mts underwater,practice parachunting or scuba diving or being a pilot,snow skying counts ,mountain climbin counts,medicine training coutns ,military service ,counts too .
We want to rescue the role of the hunter warrior in the tecnological age HONOUR ,COURAGE ,HONESTY, INTEGRITY means something for as.IN THIS EMASCULATED WORLD WE ARE SEARCHING THE WARRIOR SPIRIT.SI VIS PACE PARA BELLUM .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Some warriors

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Another great RONIN ANDRE FLOR from Denmark a retired diver ,great martial artist and international hunter .Hes now a succesfull law student .Hes a true follower of the bushido code .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Another true Jaeger ,economist,ex army,airborne,pig stiker,avid hunter ,my friend afrikaaner

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
AN INCREDIBLE MAN ,I HAVE NOT WORD TO DESCRIBE HIS BRAVERY ,HE OVERCOME MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS AND CONTINUES HUNTING DG AROUND THE WORLD AND HES NOW HUNTING HERE EXPECTING TO KILL ANOTHER BOAR WITH KNIFE.BILL BERLAT A WONDERFULL PERSON .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My brother of arms guillermo ,a national champion shooter,expert gunsmith,great hunter ,and great person.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Two real world warriors ,SGraves md,expert DG hunter ,demostrated not fear in charges or pig sticking ,a man of great values.The other is a local guide PAYO injured in police combat he continues training as his first day-in the combat his father was killed- and i operated him ,of 3,9 mm shots.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Gonzalo ,hes a hard follower of bushido code -permanetly playing soldiers-hes a now famous ginecologycal surgeon,navy reserve officer,and great pig sticker.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Marcos,an incredibly fit man ,with a high training discipline that include running 10kms a day ,2 hours of gym,martial arts ,and daily rifle and pistol training .Hes an engenier,university proffesor,infatry reserve officer .He killed many hogs with his giant Tom Browns knife.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
salute

I do really hope to see you soon again, my friend !!

So with all these fine gentlemen !!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
Great pictures of great people!!!!

Just another love we share, Mishamoto Musashi is one of my heroes. I read his book for the first time around 1984 and it is my favourite book. Still read it from time to time.
Not a martial artist here but I follow bushido code........

Thanks
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Martin Godio you are welcome in the circle .
This is Steve Thorsen another great pig sticker has now his own dogs in Pensylvania.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Cristian ,knifemaker,martial artist,security expert fan dogo breeder and pig stiker .After loosing an eye he overcame the accident and 3 days after was hunting ducks ,shooting with the other side .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Andres ,great md internist,airborne reserve officer,pig sticker,3 gun shooter .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
No place for cowards !!! The risk is our best fun, others are only lifeless spectators.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
Juan

You guys have all the fun!

~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

Posts: 622 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I dont know why juans son Juan aka IKI isnt here ,hes one of the best shots with pistol,rifle and shotgun i saw in my hole life shooting ,in hunting fields or in the army,hes extremely fit for his age as he runs 5kms a day sometimes carrying an mp5 airsoftgun,he hunts with bow and is an incredible tracker,he trains with the sawt cops with airsoft and always wins ,run horses hunt with knives ,advanced judo wrestler ,and expert on military ligth weapons .SOORY JUAN BUT YOUR SON IS BETTER THAN YOU AND ME....

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Here is, The litle "Ronin" playing with lego toys Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote