New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caza Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone hunted with these guys and what can you tell me about them?

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Jim. I have not hunted with Caza. You might try the web site for Juan Pozzi's outfit.
They are shooting ducks and geese now by the bucketful. And they do red stag and the assorted other critters as well. For me it was one of life's great hunting experiences and I am definitely going back again this year.
www.huntinginargentina.com.ar /URL] thumb

Juan Pablo Pozzi is not only an excellent outfitter and guide, he is an active member of AR as well, with very informative posts.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Jorge Noya is a well known outfitter but I never hunted with him or with his company and I have no idea about his hunts.

I am going this year for red stags with Eugenio Lutz, also never hunted before with him but I have very good reports from some friends.

Good luck
Lorenzo

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have not hunted with them, however, I hunted Red Stag with Patagonia Hunters last year and had a great hunt. We did not hunt the roar and if I went back would hunt the roar, however, we had 3 guys hunt, all took stags and all took pigs. We had a package hunt 1 stag, 2 boars. Our host Agustin was great, stayed at a piece of property that was 25000 acres, great hacienda, great food, laundry service, great trip. PM if you would like more details. The website is as follows: red stag hunt

Posts: 279 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jorge Noya is a very good PH .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote