The Accurate Reloading Forums
Caza Safaris

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/994107165/m/991105995

05 January 2007, 18:43
Jim Kobe
Caza Safaris
Anyone hunted with these guys and what can you tell me about them?

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

06 January 2007, 07:20
billinthewild
Jim. I have not hunted with Caza. You might try the web site for Juan Pozzi's outfit.
They are shooting ducks and geese now by the bucketful. And they do red stag and the assorted other critters as well. For me it was one of life's great hunting experiences and I am definitely going back again this year.
www.huntinginargentina.com.ar /URL] thumb

Juan Pablo Pozzi is not only an excellent outfitter and guide, he is an active member of AR as well, with very informative posts.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt
09 January 2007, 23:59
Lorenzo
Jorge Noya is a well known outfitter but I never hunted with him or with his company and I have no idea about his hunts.

I am going this year for red stags with Eugenio Lutz, also never hunted before with him but I have very good reports from some friends.

Good luck
Lorenzo
21 February 2007, 07:31
Phoenixdawg
I have not hunted with them, however, I hunted Red Stag with Patagonia Hunters last year and had a great hunt. We did not hunt the roar and if I went back would hunt the roar, however, we had 3 guys hunt, all took stags and all took pigs. We had a package hunt 1 stag, 2 boars. Our host Agustin was great, stayed at a piece of property that was 25000 acres, great hacienda, great food, laundry service, great trip. PM if you would like more details. The website is as follows: red stag hunt
24 February 2007, 21:12
juanpozzi
Jorge Noya is a very good PH .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-