THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contact info for Scruffy(Richard Powell)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted
Richard Powell is a member here on AR who goes by the handle "scruffy". Many of you will remeber him as the guy who hunted Cameroon unguided with Cam Greig's outfit and took a buffalo.

I know that he has hunted in South America with Lorenzo, but Lorenzo has not posted here for a while.

Anyway Richard has not been here on AR for some time and I would like to get in touch with him. If anyone has his contact info please PM me.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Jason: PM sent to Lorenzo at his private mail box and another PM box in an Argentinean Hunting forum, maybe he (Lorenzo) is Hunting in my country right now...be pacient. Good Luck . Guillermo

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Thank you! AR is awesome! I posted this and Richard contacted me within a couple of days.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Great !!!, Smiler. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote