THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    big russian boar photos taken by juan pozzi and juan pozzi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

big russian boar photos taken by juan pozzi and juan pozzi
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
[IMG]After more than 10 expeditions we finally killed this wonderfull animal ,weithed 200 kilos aprox,we are a bit sad because this old beauty ,lived in our farm for years ,but he was causing a lot of damages in neighbour farms ,almost killed the dogs of our gauchos and killed several domestic males,yesterday a phone call said that he was inside a fence with domestic females we run at more than 130kms per hour in dirty roads i have a custom 243 and KIKY a cz308 ,when we arrive he jumped the fence and run very fast,i shot 3 remington core locks of 100 grains missing one IKY shot 3 times fmjs of 163 grains,and we sprint back to the trock we saw it again in crossing a road badly injured 2 shots more in the neck finished him .aprox,http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/juanpozzi/partrigeseason2010174.jpg[/IMG]

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
here shooting small hogs from my truck with my 243 mauser 1909,douglas premiun barrel,timney trigger .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
BILL YOU MISSED THIS BOAR

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
What a fine animal....I sure wish I'd been with you... tu2 looks like his tusks were about worn out as well from all his battles....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I killed a lot of hogs on Juans farm while guiding for him ,using my cz 375hyh and my 44 magunim colt ANACONDA but ,not like this ,WHO SHOOT FIRST AND MORE SHOOT YOU OR THE IPSC JUNIOR CHAMPION

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
in the photo DR ENSABELLAs son a great hunter like his father was.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

The is a super pig. Almost as super as Super William. Good job to you and Ikky. You needed your 458 not your 243 for a pig as large as that one. Wish I was with you amigo!!

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Well done !! That .243 turned out to be a good acquisition... un punto para El Zapador ! Big Grin

So good Jorge´s son follows his very own path... he is surely up there with our Lord, watching him full of pride ! tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Perry yes ,but we usually took hogs of not more than 70 kilos at 150mts prox,we use this incredible accurate for shooting foxes and a new pest cats ,feral catys croosed with wild cats.
MARTIN the rifle is incredible ,accurate.THANKS.
FRANCO IS HUNTING WITH MY BROTHER ,IKY AND MYSELF EVERY WEEK END ,HES THE GRANDOSN OF GENERAL GRASSI KILLED BY THE GUERRILLA AND SON OF DR JORGE OSCAR ENSABELLA THE BEST DUCK HUNTER I EVER MET.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
we continue culling hogs ,a lot of portuguese,spanish and american hunters came to shoot doves at day and hogs are nigth but we have to take a lot ouserlves because the population is exploding.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA