Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
But I just want to share the transformation I saw during the last 6 months....

From this...

To this...

Hunting??? what's that ???? CRYBABY

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,
He gets his good looks from his mom clap.Have you bought him a fly rod yet ?All the best to you & your family. Did you ever get to B.A. to pick up the package?

There is nothing as permanent as a good temporary repair.

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Hey Jim,
Do you want to hear a funny story??
The argentinan family received the package but the father who was the one that receive it, saw it doesn´t has any origin address (spelling?)and that it has some old dates on it, so he thought it could me something strange and called the police, with great care they open the package to see some fishing gear !!!!

Now, do you believe when I say these argentinians ara crazy ??? Big Grin

They will be here in a couple of weeks and they will bring me the stuff...

Thanks thumb

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Beautiful baby. May all your days be filled with joy and happiness. wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations another hunter warrior ,we need more urgently ,left wingers are in all south america.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bravo !!!!! beer

Posts: 1534 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Hey lorenzo, are you sure that baby hasn`t got any argentinian blood running through his veins ? bewildered

He is too handsome to be just uruguayan ... jumping

Seriously, enjoy your fatherhood ... anything in life is plain free but in this case the price is well paid... believe me, I have one son and two daughters and they are the light of my eyes, heart and soul ...

Merry Chrsitmas !!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Way to go Lorenzo! Your boy (I assume?) sure has come a long way already. He was a right small one when he was brand new! Just wait, there are a few more surprises just around the corner Wink

Mine will turn 4 this coming February, I'm not sure whether I think it is great he is growing up, or whether I'll miss the way he is now... But I guess I don't have a lot of choice. It has been a fun ride, though. This Christmas he wanted earmuffs, so that is what he is getting. Darn, if I lived in the US or Uruguay, maybe he would have gotten his first gun.... Smiler

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,

Este es un bonito hijo con los grandes ojos azul, felicidades!

thumb

Gregorio

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much gentlemen !! thumb
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all of you !!

Let this topic die, we have use/abused too much time and space for a non hunting topic.

But the truth is that I have done very little hunting lately so I don't have much to colaborate with our sport Frowner

I managed to escaped only once in the last 6 months from my familiar duties, I spent the whole night laying on my belly on an already harvested wheat field.

There where pig signs everywhere but the night I spent there only one appear and he noticed something was wrong so he went before giving me a decent chance of taking a shot.

So, or those pigs start to colaborate or I will continue boring you with more pictures of my baby Big Grin

L