Notify
Tools

Bow Hunting Argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted
Hi Guys,

I visited the Abu Dhabi Hunt and Outdoor Show last weekend.

I have never thought of hunting in Argentina but the opportunity might come one day.

Is it possible to bow hunt in Argentina?

I would also love to fly fish and do some wing shooting as well.

Who can I talk to that can give me some information?

Thank you.

Gerhard

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gerhard: yes, it is possible to use your bow in Argentina. By the way, fly fishing here is the best in the world, period. Ask any of the outfitters, they can provide you with all the necessary data. Hope to see you here soon. Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of highlander
posted Hide Post
Nainital
Just because your rugby team got to the semi's in the WRC I don't think that gives you the luxury of trying to out do us Kiwi's on the flyfishing as well.

Posts: 263 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 08 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I regret the defeat of the Kiwis indeed...but the Boca del Chimehuin and the Rio Grande of Tierra del Fuego are the best places in the world for fly fishing, bar none. Ask the late Joe Brooks, for instance. Perhaps Nickudu could provide us with "Una trucha grande" from Outdoor Life in the 50´s, just for the sake of it. Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info guys.

Gerhard

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Bowhunting is very feasible in Argentina. The man to contact for excellent advice and animals available is my good friend Juan Pozzi who is regular contributor to this forum.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote