Find
Notify
Tools

WE ARE KILLING FOXES
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We are killing many foxes ,most of them at nigth with spotligths and rifles ,but i killed several with my pistol the czshadow 9mm.We are using a czfox223,cz 22 bolt action,and cz308 with fmjs.
The population of this smart animal gre up a lot nd they are causing a lot of lossed in livestock .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Good shooting.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
You know the real meaning of having a good time !!

Well done ! tu2 tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I heard that you make an escabeche out of the back straps.....je je je diggin

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you have a big problem with foxes, it is easier to get the foxes to come to you by "dragging" a bloody carcass (with the belly sliced open) around the tracks in a CLOVER LEAF SAHPE and then dump the carcas in an open area but where you can drive up quietly with the light and spotlight them.

The idea of a clover leaf shape is it doesn't matter where the fox picks up the track, they will always get to the carcass.

And once there, they tend to "hang around" a bit and are not so easily spooked.

It also tends to drag in the wary one's - those that have been shot at before and missed.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE kill at least 20 doves and periquits ,some are only injured we leave in the middle of a clean terrain and then return with spotligth.
On of Rjanz sons injued a hare in minutes were a fox eating it ,the fox was killed by Rod Janz with a cz 308 .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
SOUTH AFRICA KAROO same fox but called jackal ,has a lamb inside.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
with a client hunting hogs i kiled this fox at midday

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
with my son IKY

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
RJANZ FOX KILLED WHILE HE WAS EATING A HARE INJURED BY ONE OF HIS SONS ALL THIS FOXES ARE KILLED DURING THIS SEASON

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You certainly seem to have a big problem with fox numbers.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
500N we are killing many foxes in each patrol ,we are patrolling one of our farms because lately we have many trouble with predators of 4 and 2 legs.
I have had some clients -collectors-that were sent by other PHs because i guaranteed 100 percent a fox .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
500n your tactic is very efeective not only with foxes but with cats and pumas too ,this year is the year of the predators we are killing foxes and cats every nigth .Last saturday nigth we saw a small puma .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear.

i think the largest amount we have ever shot off one carcass was 17 foxes.

We regularly get 2 off at the one time and a few years ago got 4 or 5 pups and then drive around and found the vixen, knowing full well she wouldn't be far away. We found here about 200 yards away, walking back with a mouth full of mice for the kids !!!

It can save a hell of a lot of driving, especially on big places like we have here, OR where the neighbour doesnt shoot foxes or alow you to go on there to decrease the numbers so you can generally pull them in at once and whack a whole lot.

Interesting it works with Cats and Puma's. I haven't found cats attracted to the drag or the carcass but that could just be the areas we shoot in.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
cats only follow the trail but they dont eat or even touch the carcass.The best for cats are injured doves and periquits .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
quote:
R

another dog bites the dust killed by iky with a cz 22with cci minimagnums ,we were hunting boars and found this male fox.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500N:
Good to hear.

i think the largest amount we have ever shot off one carcass was 17 foxes.

We regularly get 2 off at the one time and a few years ago got 4 or 5 pups and then drive around and found the vixen, knowing full well she wouldn't be far away. We found here about 200 yards away, walking back with a mouth full of mice for the kids !!!

It can save a hell of a lot of driving, especially on big places like we have here, OR where the neighbour doesnt shoot foxes or alow you to go on there to decrease the numbers so you can generally pull them in at once and whack a whole lot.

Interesting it works with Cats and Puma's. I haven't found cats attracted to the drag or the carcass but that could just be the areas we shoot in.

500N....do you know my pal, Tony Pizzata, who writes for Australia's Sporting Shooter magazine? I never knew anyone who was such a fox killer....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
We were killing foxes too !! ha, ha, . K. R. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
500N....do you know my pal, Tony Pizzata, who writes for Australia's Sporting Shooter magazine? I never knew anyone who was such a fox killer....

Yes, know him, say hi to him whenever our paths cross.

he is an excellent fox killer, has made quite a few great DVD's.

One of Us
Picture of Shukaree
posted Hide Post
Nice pics thanks for sharing,i see the cubs are now bigger than the lion, now thats a very good place for a man to be, keep the fire burning bro.

To hunt, fish and tell only the truth.

Posts: 134 | Location: Brisbane Australia | Registered: 25 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
yes IKY is bigger that me and sadly hes winning me in all the IPSC matches we shot .....we are boxing too ....and soon he will put me down .
HERE IS A DOE HE KILLED ON MONDAY WITH A HEART SHOT AT 45 MTS WITH A CZ22 MAGNUM BOLT ACTION .I TOOK THE PHOTO.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
http://i9.photobucket.com/albu...juanpozzi/iky580.jpg

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA