Find
Notify
Tools

last safari in the patagonia
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
I have been hunting geese ,hogs and skying in the patagonia ,with 2 couples of clients and then with my family ,we have been there almost 20 days,here are some photos.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
the lodge for geese ,boars and red stag.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
my girls .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
relaxing with clients....and family

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Nice clap, You have a PM

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the family hunting ,and skying,very nice ,i hope to see the photos of the beautifull girls you were guiding ,and i know 6 of them will come in february again ,DO YOU NEED HELP.....

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Wonderful...but you must tell us what lake the picture was taken on.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill the lake is LACAR lake ,in SAN MARTIN DE LOS ANDES i have been a week skying and a lot of time in my mountain bike ,ill post more photos later ,the lodge is where we will stay next season hunting red stag ,in a month ill return to SAN MARTIN to hunt boars and sky with a client.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

No people in history have ever
survived who thought they could protect their freedom by making themselves
inoffensive to their enemies.

Posts: 1689 | Location: North MS U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Bill the lake is LACAR lake ,in SAN MARTIN DE LOS ANDES i have been a week skying and a lot of time in my mountain bike ,ill post more photos later ,the lodge is where we will stay next season hunting red stag ,in a month ill return to SAN MARTIN to hunt boars and sky with a client.Juan

I thought it looked familiar from when Guille and I were there a year ago.....beautiful place.

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
When you write "skying" ,you mean "skiing".Took a minute to figure that out.
Big Grin

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of HUNTS
posted Hide Post
Chapelco ski area? Looks very nice.

Posts: 161 | Location: Bozeman, Montana | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Yes Chapelco ,i love this mountain and skied many times there ...when we were younger we hunted one day,and skied the other ....we good memories and a few trophies.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe you ,GONZALO,GUILLE AND PACO NORES opertated in the area ,i would like to hunt with you in that times .
Juan is organizing safaris of IBEX AND RED STAG totally wild there ,he was speaking of hunts at over 2000feet,but lately i saw him few because hes always hunting.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
LODGE IN LA PAMPA

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
patagonia lodge notice the geese ,near it.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan was in the patagonia again hes a close friend of the owner of the land where the ibex lives ,he will be hunting there during march ,...i hope he remember that im his friend ,the owner of 18000has was with us shooting doves last week Juan took him to PTKAS where he shot more doves ..... clap

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mfischer:
Juan was in the patagonia again hes a close friend of the owner of the land where the ibex lives ,he will be hunting there during march ,...i hope he remember that im his friend ,the owner of 18000has was with us shooting doves last week Juan took him to PTKAS where he shot more doves ..... clap

You may be his friend, but he needs a viejo gringo to "test" this Ibex hunting. Smiler Then he can use my picture and report to sell many hunts. clap And he is very lucky, I will be there in March.
You did not know this, did you, cabron? That I am the official Ibex hunt tester for Ibex Hunter's International. Si, como no? Es verdad.
thumb

El Cazador de Chivas

Theodore Roosevelt