Notify
Tools

Heading South...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted
Six hours 'til we leave for Argentina!

By sundown on Friday we should be settling into Estancia Ailcura's ranch house. The forecast is for the weather to turn fair and cooler by the time we arrive so (if they're right) we couldn't ask for better.

Weather not withstanding, we intend to have a wonderful time seeing new country and meeting new friends. And if a stag with more antlers than he can carry happens to cross our path, well...so much the better!

Report to follow (sometime after the 20th).

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 602 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Good luck !!!

You will surely enjoy yourself Wink

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mark!. The area you are going to is marvelous Smiler

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

good luck on your trip! Do you have a web site for where you are heading?

one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
Ezra,

I think Nainital was referring to my other post (since returning), but no matter.

Check out www.estanciaalicura.com

I'd be happy to answer any questions you've got (based on my VERY limited experience!).

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 602 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote