Find
Notify
Tools

shooting courses
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Im teaching ,pistol ,shotgun ,rifle and carbine at my farm ,we teach double rifle and wing shooting too ,i use the best instructors in the country.We teach too a professional hunter course and a high risk security contractor course.TAC MED courses are teah exclusively to SPEC OPS personnel.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
TAC MED COURSE

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
BARBECUES AND STEEL POT EVERY NIGTH

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE CONTINUE PATROLLING THE FARM ,IS EASY TO TRACK ,SILENT ,LOW,AND PERMITED US TO CATCH SOME POACHERS ,AND KILL SOME GAME .IN THE PHOTO WITH THE EXPERT ON KNIFE FIGTHING CRISTIAN ANDREO.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
T HIS YEAR THE AREA EXPLODE WITH HOGS AND WE ARE CULLING THEM ,WE ORGANIZE INEXPENSIVE SAFARIS ,WITH AT LEAST 10 HOGS PER HUNTER.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan....you forgot to mention the course I will be teaching when I come down......

I am known far and wide as the Gringo Viejo Sand Fighter....

Forget that knife fighting....knives are good for costillas, a big leg of jabili, and circumcisions......I teach the real art of close hand defense fighting. A combination technique.....it is an ancient art form coupled with a modern weapon....

Need: Pocket full of sand....Colt or CZ sand works best, and a holstered pistol....

Let the guy get close with his knife, real close....then out comes the sand and into his eyes, then comes the pistol and bang bang, he's gone.

Takes practice drawing the sand with your left hand and then the follow up with the right on the pistol. I have a line of weak side sand holster for sale.
jumping

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Wouldn't it be easier to shoot the bad guy a bit earlier and pour the sand down the back of your PH's pants. Dead bad guy and it may slow the pace of your PH.

I do like the sand holsters though-can I get one made from Capybara?

Juan,

What are the trophy fees for poachers taken during one of your bicycle hunts? What is the best caliber and action for a poacher hunt?

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PWN375:
Bill,

Wouldn't it be easier to shoot the bad guy a bit earlier and pour the sand down the back of your PH's pants. Dead bad guy and it may slow the pace of your PH.

I do like the sand holsters though-can I get one made from Capybara?

Perry

You always want to give the guy a sporting chance.....Carpincho sand holster: closure, velcro or zipper? Male or female Carpincho....
Once we open our string of franchised MacPincho
restaurants we will have an abundance of skins.

(You know that once Juan sees this he will shoot both of us) sofa

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Bill,

MacPincho I like that. The other white meat.

Male of course and I want a custom spring pinch closure of the bottom of my sand holster so I can distribute any amount of sand the moment may require.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
crazy guys ,i just finished a 1000 shots course ,very tired im getting old ,iky performed very well ,indeed i was the best shooter and iky the 4th among 20 experts shooters . dancingill trough flowers to any ofender ,remeber that now my country is the country of the raimbow lovers ,we are soft ,guys and we can marry one soldier with a sailor for example and NOT MORE VIOLENCE JUST MAKE LOVE EACH OTHER archer

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA