Find
Notify
Tools

SOME PHOTOS OF JTEX AND KEVIN SAFARI
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that looks like a good time.
tu2

Good hunting
good vittles
good wine
good company.

good on ya' all.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they have had good time and Juan sent me to guide a group of old italians hunting doves Madcoulnt bee there........

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great great buffalos ,i wished the gauchos always help us but they are very impredictable guys.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
incredible dorados -trolling- great luck ,i dont have luck with the dorados

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THE BEST THING OF FISHING DORADOS IS EATING THE DORADOS Wink

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The best thing about eating Dorados is watching Juan eat Dorados. Man I got tired just watching him eat.

Juan, YOU, are the champion! Watch out for those Cuban girls, Kevin get's very jealous.

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend make the report GATOGORDO wants to see it ,yes soon ill be fishing there again just for eat them IM THE CHAMPION of severals things dancing many many ducks by now ,continues raining many ducks arrived .Send regars to KEVIN and the cuban girls .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The report is in the works.......I'm up to day five, I believe.

Never rush a masterpiece!

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never rush a masterpiece!

OTOH, I've never heard you called Hemingway, either....... dancing

Besides, I want to hear ALL about the Cuban girls. Eeker

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of megsdad
posted Hide Post
Certain portions of a "Juan Hunt" are not authorized for internet disclosure.

Posts: 104 | Location: so oregon | Registered: 07 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by megsdad:
Certain portions of a "Juan Hunt" are not authorized for internet disclosure.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh....... fishing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
OTOH, I've never heard you called Hemingway, either.......

Dammmit! Nah, your right......Hemingway typed with more than two fingers.

The Cuban girls "thing" is something Juan got misconstrued then blew highly out of proportion at Kevins expense........

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, what's the problem, Earnest? Where's the report? Writer's block? Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
JTEX is in the wedding of KEVIN with 3 cuban girls ,dont know the religion of the ceremony but......Jim can help with details and photos Big Grin

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
If JTEX doesn't post a report pretty quick I'm going to be forced to release all the sordid details told to me by an errant gecko! Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE NEED DETAILS JIM ,LIKE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE CHAMPION DRUNK 3 LITRES OF ORANGE JUICE Roll Eyes

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Great Pics and good shoot, Juan.
Ismail Hasan

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ismail ,you have to hunt with me someday .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA