THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Going after red stag in less than 48 hrs !!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going after red stag in less than 48 hrs !!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
I can't barely sleep at night !!!
Next friday I will cross the river and drive 600km south right into argentinean Pampa province.

I am going with canadian AR member "Scruffy" and his wife and one of my local hunting buddies Federico.

Red stags and pigs in the menu Wink

Area: General Acha
Outfitter: Eugenio Lutz with whom I hunted last year with great success.

Richard and I have hunted together for the last five or six years I guess, so fun is already guaranteed Big Grin

Returning next friday thumb

I hope the high temperatures we are having down here don't affect the roaring. The thick bush where we will be hunting will make nearly impossible to find them if they don't roar.

Take care and don't miss me too much hillbilly

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Good luck, L!

My own red stag hunting trip is in doubt, since I was going to go to an area near San Martin de los Andes which was caught by fire (hundreds of acres burnt Mad Frowner ).... I am moving all "strings" to find another suitable zone but so far I have nothing but promises ... I am just lightning a candle to Saint Hubertus, perhaps he might give me another opportunity for this rut Confused...

And if not, I will have my chance in a couple of months, not in rut time, but in a more demanding type of hunt, higher in the mountains and by the end of May Cool...

Keep us posted and bring lot of pics ....
BTW, Isn't Argentina a great country ???? Even an uruguayan might hunt in here Eeker Eeker(even in spite this government we have Roll Eyes ) Big Grin

Good luck and remember all what your agentinian friends told you when aiming that nice 16 candles ! Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cjworldtrek
posted Hide Post
My countdown begins...I am taking a group of my clients to Patagonia on April 9...should be a grand adventure. Will spend a couple of days in B.A. on the way in/out to ensure that the beer is good and the women are a beautiful as everyone says! Cool

Will fly into Bariloche and out to one of my premier outfitters exclusive estancias to hunt free range stags on about 60,000 acres.

Will report when I return!

Yours for good hunting,

Clark Jeffs
SAFARI OUTFITTERS, INC.

Posts: 95 | Location: The World from Cody, WY | Registered: 25 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
via con dios - wish i was going with you

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Lorenzo...a detailed report is needed afterwards. Saludos a Eugenio, whom someday I´ll meet I guess. Big Grin

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to all, Bill Berlat and Me will be on 20 April in that area playing golf..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
with our rifles!!!Cheers Guillermo.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote