THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    sgt.SACHEN USMC visited LOS DOGOS HUNTING .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sgt.SACHEN USMC visited LOS DOGOS HUNTING .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have the nice surprise to have the visit of sgt.SACHEN of the USMC ,he visited our shooting clubs,shot a lot,tested fal rifles,tikka tactical ,trained our labs,and we have had some big asados of ribs and wild boar.He was introduced with local tactical officers and participated in an interesting airsoft match with the swat cops .He will come soon in his 3rd safari with some marines to hunt red ssta and wild boars with the dogos.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
A very good way to finsh 2007.

Happy New Year !!!

Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Semper fi, Juan. I well remember the last marines that were there and they are a great bunch. Tell him to get ready for a combat stalk with me and the airsofts......I am going to try to bring one with next time....maybe a replica Thompson. thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Cool ... I love these war games !!!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill Steve Sachen sent you greetings ,he said where is the crazy Bill ,he will contact you soon ,as he will work at Nashville Tennesee police hopefully in the SWAT team ,in 2009,he came and visit us it was a great surprise ,he and another marines will hunt red stags and boars with us.
Afrikaander do you notice IKIs mossberg 590sp and single point sling .We tested it a lot with excellent results .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Juan,

Thanks for taking care of our Marines!! I look forward to getting down there with our little group for Red Stag and hogs next spring!!

Well done!!

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bob i offered free wing shooting to injured vets ,i respect them a lot and they are doing a good and dangerous work ,they are the true warriors and they deserve our respect.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I noticed that nice mossberg hanging from your shoulder, my friend ... cool shotgun !!

thumb

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Afrikaander im using it with a very good tactical sling that Andres gave to me ,sometimes i carry in single point and anothert in 3 point form.The Mossberg 590sp is doing a good work here with hogs ,hares and even doves we are carrying it in the truck daily ,ill put a flashlight on it for searching injured game .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Juan!
Can I see a close up of your tactical sling?
I would like to try it on my long range pump cal .30 Remington M14.
Pump guns are fine for left hand shooters.
Good pig !!!!
Thanks
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi Martin ,yes this week end ill take some photos ,my friend bougth several in italy aas a gift to us im testing it ,i have another a giles stock 3 point in my guide gun.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I have a Rem 870 Marine Magnum which I am customizing just the very same way Guillermo did to his, flashlight included, for the very same purpose.... thou upto now my Malin served me quite well in giving me no needness of another weapon to search injured hogs : Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Amestoy:
Next time this will be my "flashlight" for looking for wounded wildboard, but with Magnum slugs!!! and I never will leave it at home again!!!
Rem 870, ported, aimpoint sigth, shells holder, head shield, iron sight, rubber stock, magazine tube extension:
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Μολὼν λάβε