Notify
Tools

GREETINGS FROM AFRICA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Dears friends finally i get my trek kudu ,after
many hours trying in the karoo .Now we are under a heavy storm waiting for going to hunt bushpigs and scuba dive .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This photo is with one of my SA friends WILLEM DE JAEGER exsoldier ,lawyer,and excelent professional hunter ,i was living with the boers and let me say that their hospitality is incredible ,and they are GREAT SHOOTERS,HUNTERS,SOLDIERS RUGBY FANS AND BIG DRINKERS ,IM NOT SO GOOD IN ANYTHING BUT I TRY AT LEAST .... Wink,WITH US WERE GAVIN DUNKERLEY AND RUDI VAN DER MERWE ALL OF THEM HUNTED BUFALO WITH ME IN CORRIENTES IN 2009.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The storm continues ,Willem are preparing a chicken al la MOZAMBIQUE ,and joined us another member of the team ALEX VAN ZYL a good hunter capable of supourting 100 litreas of alcohol a day a super man excelent host shooter hunter and many things more ,oh the waves are growing or im getting more drunken beer

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good going on the kudu, Juan. I see you are in the company of the Boers. They are incredible people, and you are right. Their hospitality knows no bounds.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Well done !!! tu2
Keep us posted Wink !

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS....I am so pleased you made it down to hunt.... tu2

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Juan; What a surprise !!! shockerwhen You mentioned the possible of a S.A. trip I thought that You was kidding !!! Wink Bill gave me the new !!! Congratulations !!! tu2 Dont drink too much or You will miss the Bushpig !!! Big Grin
Well done my friend !!! I am .. ready to look for my Pronghorn with "Billinthewild" and and maybe some Prairie dogs & predators. Good Hunt and kind regards for those drunken warriors beer!!! Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done Juan! I´m sure you are enjoying a lot your trip. Don’t miss the “brai” and the excellent S.A. wines and ladies.
Take care
Willy

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friends this is a wonderfull day after ,a lot of storms ,cold and rain ,i have many friends here and tomorrow will be 30 of them in a big brai .Willy we are drinking wines from the 80s incredibles pinotages ,cabernets ,merlots indeed with WILLEM we are drinking a media of 4 bottles a day.....
Now im in the front of the sea reading magnum magazine ,not luck with the bushpig ,and on saturday i fly to JOHANNESBURG to visit RUDI VAN DER MERWE the hospitality of boer people recognizes not limits i jhave been in at least 20 brais everybody drinks,speaks of rugby,guns ,hunting ,and war im very happy among ex soldiers ...GOD SAVE THE BOERS.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Willy when i arrived to Cape Town i bougth a MAGNUM MAGAZINE and a beer as you told me to do... coffee

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Juan!!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
I add my congratulations, too. Wish I were there.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
regards to all you my friends we are in the front of the sea drinking wine today 40 afrikaners will came to say good bye a big party here ,bye my friends ill write a report later.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
enhora buena juan....menudo kudu!!!

Caçar é mais que matar, é um estado de espirito...

Posts: 82 | Location: Brasil | Registered: 14 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
...with my friend Willem and an impala ROWLAND WARD TRACKER IS THE INCREDIBLE RYAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WHITE RHINO IN A RESERVE WITH GUARDS 24HS A DAY an helicopter was flying over them and the guards were reallyworried as 27 rhinos were poached from helicoptyers this yar in SA.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
breackfast at MOSSEL BAY .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WITH francois de jaeger a great hunter at 12 years old .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
baboon killed at 230 mts running shot crosing a dry river .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
with my good friend RUDI VAN DER MERWE eating biltong and drinking an excellent pinotage .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
blesbuck easy shot 100 mts .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
figthing for a boy friend .....with WILLEM

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
JACKAL SHOT AT 100 MTS APROX RUNNING AT 12 ,BY WILLEM ,WHO IS A REALLY GOOD SHOT ,I SAW HIM SHOOTING CAPIBARAS RUNNING TOO HERE IN ARGENTINA .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sadly not a white shark nor a lion ggot our friend ,WE ARE HUNTING AGAIN ,HE JUST KILLED A FOX FROM THE WINDOW OF HIS TRUCK WITH THE CZ SHADOW 9MM....BLOWING OUT MY EARS Roll Eyes

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since he returned we have been hunting hogs and foxes everyday ,many running shots ,some with my open sigthed 375hyh .Willem i know you are a great shot i want to see you in action my friend ....many jackals here.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote