New
Find
Notify
Tools

Combined deer and fishing
 Login/Join

Picture of My Ram
posted
I would like to go to Argentina and hunt Blackbuck, Fallow deer and maybe Sika then go fly fishing for some of their famous brown trout for a couple days.
Can anyone recomend an outfitter that does both or will I need to combine outfitters?

one of us
posted Hide Post
My Ram: most Argentine outfitters can offer a combo with such animals and trout fishing. Perhaps Juan or Willy could say more on the subject.
Regards

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
My Ram. I hunted and fished with huntinginargentina.com.ar in October. It was one of the best trips I have had. I am going back in April. I did not hunt deer, nor did I fly fish, but from the experience I enjoyed with Juan Pozzi and Alberto Foerster I am satisfied that anyone such as yourself would have a great time. Hospitality, accomodations, excellent meals, a true passion for what they do. I hutned boar, feral goat, and fished for the criters in the Parana River. You can reach Alberto directly at afoerster@arnet.com.ar
thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote