Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks Saeed !!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted
I have just received your six hunting video DVDs (Safari in the Moyowosi and Masailand with TGT 2010) I do really appreciate your gesture, Saeed... great images and just a wonderful way of showing the whole situation, practically makes me feel as if I were there by myself...

Thank you so much !! tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Martin, when are we going? I am trying to get back to Africa now and having a tough time with ticketing....but first comes Argentina next month.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey bill - have you ever looked at going to africa via argentinna - it works quite well

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
hey bill - have you ever looked at going to africa via argentinna - it works quite well

I have and have also tried to talk Juan and Guillermo into going with. My biggest problem is time, hard for me to get away much longer than 2-3 weeks. Heading back to Argentina July 11 and had to make it a short one.... very hard to find someone to take care of my house, dogs, etc., while I am away.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
Martin, when are we going? I am trying to get back to Africa now and having a tough time with ticketing....but first comes Argentina next month.

Africa is a goal I try to keep in my nearby horizon, my friend... sometimes I am about to reach it, and sometimes it goes far way in time.... Right now, I have to keep myself in my office´s rudder control so as to navigate safely this year´s political storm (2011 is a presidential election year Roll Eyes horse) keeping those pirates away (politicians ! Mad BOOM )

I am looking forward to meet you in July ! beer

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote