Find
Notify
Tools

El Gringo Viejo returns
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
I am off in five days to Cordoba. I am looking forward to seeing my Cordobeses amigos, but will miss my amigos in Buenos Aires this trip. Guillermo y Juan please start to prepare the parilla. Aside from the hunting and most wonderful friendship I share with these amigos, I am looking forward this time to Tierra del Fuego and the glaciers.....I will keep my wanderings posted.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
You are always welcome, Bill my dear friend... so bad you won't be able to come to BUE this time Frowner... but perhaps I will manage to make myself sometime and meet you in Cordoba, with our all amigos cordobeses tu2...

Have a nice flight, my friend !!

Un abrazo,
Martin

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Due to circumstance beyond my control I have had to put off my trip. Wait for me, Argentina. beer

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
I really sorry ,but dont worry I know that Our country is Your second home,my family is Your family and the costillas and malbecs will bring you soon or later.Take care of You and I hope You fix everything at home.Big Hug. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto. We are waiting for you, perhaps in early May or late June, like you say. Confused

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
Due to circumstance beyond my control I have had to put off my trip. Wait for me, Argentina. beer

Ditto to what Guille said... you have earned your own place here, my friend !!

Hope everything will solve quickly and in the best possible way, my friend... we'll be all here till then ! tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote