Find
Notify
Tools

NEW GOLD MEDAL JUST KILLED
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
This gold medal sci russian boar was killed near mar chiquita lagoon by an spanish hunter a few hours ago ,its so good that i posted one of the photos ,im very tired and in 4 hours we will be hunting again but i supouse that you would like it.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!....and my envy.LOL

Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To Juan: ¡Congrats! clap. ¿Did you measure the tusks and weigh the beast?. And, by the way, also congrats about your article in Magnum.
To Martín Godio: your article in Magnum was very interesting indeed. If something could be observed, it could be that I´d liked to read some more about the .577. clap

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Richard and Martin the boar was spotted by my son nobody saw it but he assure that he was a record the client after looking a lot with the binoculars could indetificate the target and make the shot .As a tale he told my son that he didnt know the 308 because in spain is banned and my son told him ,no isnt totally banned in spain you used it in cetmes rifles and some soldiers used them for hunting ,the spanish and his wife after hat decided that my son would be their guide....he killed too several hogs running with his mossberg 590 and the couple were very happy seeing him .Excuse me my friends but im a stupid proud father .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
my son the client and the hog ,its a pitty that they have too much ligth in the face.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Feral ram ,the best of many killed in the same trip ,in my opinion they are perfect targets for testing bullets ,and stopping power .But they are only good for that as they are stupid and the meat is bad .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Juan, What can I say? Congratulations to all of You specially Your Client & Cap. IKI, tell him that some day He will have a nice custom shotgun like my StarsWar Rem 870 shotgun Big Grin Big Grin, Now working in the D.G. Double Rifle Eeker, Cheers!!! thumbGuille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
KOKALIS ,im sure the rifle will be marvelous ,i own one of your rifles and its just perfect .
Remebers the long shot of IKY with your shotgun...Hes shooting most of the time ,in the range and in the field ,he killed an excellent boar with a head shot ,ill tell more later...THE GOVERMENT GAVE ME 10.000US FOR THE RANGE im very happy constructing new walls and ranges.I hope to see you soon.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
(....)
THE GOVERMENT GAVE ME 10.000US FOR THE RANGE im very happy constructing new walls and ranges.I hope to see you soon.Juan

That is happening in Argentina nowadays ??? shocker

Dude, that's a strong light of hope in the future of our sport !!! dancing

Enjoy your fatherhood, my friend... you have more than enough reasons to be proud of your son !

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
That is truly a monster boar....I congratulate the hunter and Iki. Iki is a wonder and a son to be very proud of. I will consider him an adopted nieto, and he can help me next hunt.

I will be posting and answering some more in the next few days soon as I catch up.

Juan, I do not know how you keep up this schedule of yours....you are surely one of a kind.....and Hemingway would have loved to have met you years ago...remember what he said:

“EVERY MAN'S LIFE ENDS THE SAME WAY, AND IT IS ONLY THE DETAILS OF HOW HE LIVED AND HOW HE DIED THAT DISTINGUISHES ONE MAN FROM THE OTHER." Ernest Hemingway

And, you, amigazo, surely distinguish yourself from most of us by the life you lead.

Abrazos, El Furtivo Viejo

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Another hog killed in the same safari.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
S SAME SAFARI

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Same boar i improved the photo .The boar is one of the 3 best boar of this season.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ON FRIDAY WE HAVE BEEN HUNTING AT NIGTH ,AND WE SAW MANY HOGS DEATH ,FIRES IN EVERY BUSH AND MANY PREDATORS -FOXES AND WILD CATS-BUT THE DROUGTH AND FIRE IS AFECTING ALL CORDOBA.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Marcos, amigo how are you ???!!

Next Friday I am going to La Pampa to test my luck... drought is a major problem all along Argentina, will see what happens ! beer

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE HUNTED A LOT OF HARES FOXES ,CATS,AND HOGS WITH THE SPOTLIGTH .WE ALL SAW IKY PERFORMING INCREDIBLE SHOTS WITH HIS FATHER CZ22 BOLT ACTION .JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

I am sorry I missed it. I bet the foxes get some special attention now. Keep up the good work.

I have 5 guys who want to come and shoot dove next August. Tell Marco and Christen hello for me.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote