Find
Notify
Tools

Estancia Quini Malal
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
I'm narrowing down my options for a 2011 hunt. Any feedback on Estancia Quini Malal?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Use the Search option and see all of my argentinian hunts in the past...I go there every year. Next march you will find me following the roaring stags.. tu2

Eugenio and his son Pato are good friends of mine, they run the hunting operation on that property (big one). Also Felipe the owner's son is a very good chap.

Tell them you "know me", it will help as I am a loooong time client of them.

Good luck

L

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,

Do you know the dates you will be there?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Not yet but I always try to go between the 20th of march and the 10th of april.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Still checking things out, but perhaps we'll meet.