THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Argentina Airlines ad, slightly off topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Argentina Airlines ad, slightly off topic
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted
I"ve always wanted to go to Argentina.

Seeing this ad for their airline might have cemented the deal:

flight of fancy

Don

Posts: 26538 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I went last May and it was a great trip, hunted Red Stag, Boar and shot Doves. Great trip had by all.

Posts: 279 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 20 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don: that boy is an actor of sorts and has appeared in many shows, even playing a detective. Now he is one or two years older of course.
Please let us know the date of your arrival in order to cheers

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Immagination - its what makes man differ from animals

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
nainital is right ... thou I have my "own" minor doubts about the veracity of the message of this publicity Roll Eyes (almost kidding... I had some bad experiences with Aerolineas Argentinas, most of them recent ones)

Don, let us know whenever you might decide to come this south Smiler, you will surely love Argentina !

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Afrikaander:
nainital is right ... thou I have my "own" minor doubts about the veracity of the message of this publicity Roll Eyes (almost kidding... I had some bad experiences with Aerolineas Argentinas, most of them recent ones)

Don, let us know whenever you might decide to come this south Smiler, you will surely love Argentina !

I have been asked to join a group heading south to Argentina next January. I can't wait.

Don

Posts: 26538 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
We will then surely meet you on January 2008 !

Juanpozzi, Nainital, Gustavo, Willy1953 and me will all be here ... when time comes, let us know your schedule, we will love to meet you personally

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote