DRG
Argentina Airlines ad, slightly off topic
I"ve always wanted to go to Argentina.

Seeing this ad for their airline might have cemented the deal:

flight of fancy

Don
08 March 2007, 06:41
Phoenixdawg
I went last May and it was a great trip, hunted Red Stag, Boar and shot Doves. Great trip had by all.
08 March 2007, 16:52
nainital
Don: that boy is an actor of sorts and has appeared in many shows, even playing a detective. Now he is one or two years older of course.
Please let us know the date of your arrival in order to cheers
08 March 2007, 23:34
butchloc
Immagination - its what makes man differ from animals
14 March 2007, 00:22
Afrikaander
nainital is right ... thou I have my "own" minor doubts about the veracity of the message of this publicity Roll Eyes (almost kidding... I had some bad experiences with Aerolineas Argentinas, most of them recent ones)

Don, let us know whenever you might decide to come this south Smiler, you will surely love Argentina !

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.
14 March 2007, 08:21
DRG
quote:
Originally posted by Afrikaander:
nainital is right ... thou I have my "own" minor doubts about the veracity of the message of this publicity Roll Eyes (almost kidding... I had some bad experiences with Aerolineas Argentinas, most of them recent ones)

Don, let us know whenever you might decide to come this south Smiler, you will surely love Argentina !

I have been asked to join a group heading south to Argentina next January. I can't wait.

Don
16 March 2007, 00:04
Afrikaander
We will then surely meet you on January 2008 !

Juanpozzi, Nainital, Gustavo, Willy1953 and me will all be here ... when time comes, let us know your schedule, we will love to meet you personally

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.