THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Seeking Advice on Argentinian Living Please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking Advice on Argentinian Living Please
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted
Next January my family will begin hosting a 16 yr old Argentinian girl from Santa Fe for a 5 month student exchange.

Since we know very little about life in Argentina - she is from a middle-class , professional family - any hints or tips on protocols or family stuff that might help us avoid those embarrassing social gaffes that tend to happen ?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dont worry a middle class Argentine girl usually are very similar to any New Zealand girls ,of course she would prefer the PUMAS than the All BLACKS but we dont have any special protocols .
Just treat her like any occidental girl,.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
And dont mention the Falkland Islands , maybe ?

I dont expect any issues but its nice to be prepared , I would hate to inadvertantly offend the young lady and ruin the relationship with her family.

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I hope she's not from a middle class anti hunting family Muzza. Cause she will fairly crap herself coming to stay at your place rotflmo

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
nah mate - she "loves hunting" - her words , not mine .

And she is Argentinian - they all eat meat there , I'm told...

One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
Don't over cook her steak....

Anything over medium is an insult and even that is pushing it!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
no probs there - got a boy who prefers his steak bleeding and twitching ;-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just gave her a good asado and pasta every day ,shes probably of german or piamontes origin -Santa Fe province-most probably her parents are hunters ,if not you are in problems jejeje Confused

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote