Find
Notify
Tools

fox killed an hour ago
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We were hunting pumas in the rain -they move more when its rainy cold and windy -and we found several russian boars ,hares and this fox i shot him at 83 mts with tracers 7,62x53 first shot it was running first shot behing broke the pelvis second shot killed it.IKY was the excellent spotter that told me where to shoot.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm stuck at home recovering from double Inguinal Hernia surgery, while you guys are out having fun.
Oh well life has its ups and downs.
I enjoy the pix.
Keep them coming.

good looking pups.

Your son is growing up. Looks like he may be as tall as you soon.

Best
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
you could came here i would repair the hernia by videolaparoscopic surgery and the next day you are hunting again Wink

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
I'll be 60 this year. My first surgery. Perhaps if I need to have another surgery I can schedule a pre-surgery hunt then get cut there.
Sounds like the way to go about it for a sportsman. Maybe you could start advertising a all inclusive custom surgery/hunt combo for sportsmen.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
we just returned from hunting partriges ,many hunters in the fields a nice afternoon seeing our dogs working.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
You keep posting pictures, I'll keep tuning in to view them.
I enjoy them very much.

Best

GWB

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Juan-

I enjoy the pictures and stories tremendously, too, Juan -- so please keep them coming! Our 3 boys also always want to see photos/stories of you and Iky.

Geedubya-Get well soon, buddy. Prayers sent for the speediest of recoveries...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9337 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote