Find
Notify
Tools

Airfare to South america from Europe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted
I wondered on where you guys that travel to South america with your guns, where do you travel the least hazzle free from ?

I must first go to either Paris , Copenhagen or Frankfurt, but an frined who travels much n the line of work, he has been to Argentina but never hunted there before,

(Juan i will send him your web page for further ways for him to use his Director salary on hunting.....)

He told me that Spain was an alternative to also travel from but i havent heard of it before to travel first to Spain with guns and then to South America afterwards?

What do you guys think about it?

Per

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Mr Rigby,

I travelled via madrid from London to B-Aires. Traveling with guns through madrid was no trouble and we just checked our baggage through with Iberia from the start.

Rgds,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
Sorry i havent replied earlier.

I might be looking into that option and see what the ticket prices are from Madrid to Bueno Aires and other South American destinations.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote