New
Find
Notify
Tools

What´s up with Billinthewild?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey folks, did Bill arrive today to Córdoba airport?. We are waiting some tales.... coffee

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I understand he was first heading south (to Patagonia) with Guillermo and Willy Foerster (trout fishing)... Confused

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
I was just coming onto this forum to ask Bill if he had stuck a blade into anything yet? knife Am anxiously awaiting to see some pictures!

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
BILL WAS AT HOME ON THE 23 WE EATED A BIG ASADO OF BEEF -RIBS- AND WILD BOAR BOW HUNTED BY IKI ,THEN WE WENT TO A BAR AND DRUNK SOME BEER WITH OTHER HUNTERS ,HE WAS VERY SURPRISE THAT EVERYBODY CARRIED GLOCKS-HE LOVES THEM-MINUS ONE THAT CARRIED A COLT ANACONDA 44 MAGNUM.HE NOW GOING TO LA PATAGONIA .JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Hello Guys: Thanks for asking by "Viejo Gringo" as he says, Carajo !!! He hasnt anything of "viejo", is like a HotRoad Ford with a Turbo Charger engine !!!, I love this man !!! Never gets tired and No worries. Some turistical trip photos, Now we are Hunting Pidgeons, Foxs, most part of the time eating "asados, Chorizos and "Morticias y Empañadas" as he Says" (I think that he has just ate a full cow alone !!!
A full report on next week related to hunt & shoting.
I want to let that to Bill. Regards Guille.
Bill entering in La Pampa

Bill in Bariloche City

Bill Trying cacht some Trouts

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guillermo. He phoned me a couple of days ago from Piedra del Aguila reporting his trip to that day. We are waiting for the hunting leg and of course more pictures. clap

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
clap Argentina thumb
Not much time right now to reply and tell about trip. Guillermo is much to kind....and as far as the cow is concerned I am only half way now, but pleased I started at the back and easing the taste in my mouth as I work my way forward..... holycow seem to get stuck at the ribs....

Will post more when I get home....Patagonia is a natural treasure....one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, if not the most.....

Hunting has been at minimum but will pick up this week. Mary....the cuchillo is ready and sharp and if all goes well will enter the center of a jabili soon. knife Have been hunting partidges, fox, and just spending time with my amigos.....shot at Juan´s gun club yesterday in the morning before we had a "light" lunch (beef, more beef, chorizos, morcilla, more beef, and a bit of pan.) Eeker
The wine remains excellent, the cerveza the same, and the eating all the carne is making my jaws hurt.....and my belly swell. Wink

Being once again with my amigos here is more like being with family than with friends, and to say that I amost grateful to them all is not to say enough. On the trip with Guillermo and Willy, can you believe that Guillermo drove 4800 kilometers!!!!! Carajo! difficult to imagine what a joy that was..... thumb

My fond regards to all.... wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your South American family! The pictures Guillermo posted speak a thousand words. Big Grin

Looking forward to more of your journaling and pictures of the hunts knife when you return home. Until then Live, Laugh, and Hunt knife...oh... and Eat holycow and Drink beer too! Wink

Kindest regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yesss I drove 4800 km , but take a look How my friends helped me to do that............ jumping
More pictures from Beatifull places

Now I will sleep for a week, the Hunting photos are in Bill camera, and is still Hunting with Juanito, But I believe that this is more a Gastronomic & Turist trip than a Hunting trip animal animal animal animal wave

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic pictures Guillermo...did you tell Bill about Joe Brooks, Bebe Anchorena,Jorge Donovan, Prince Radziwill and El Turco Julián?. I don´t know if he is an angler but that place is the cathedral of fly fishing. fishing Well done!

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Of course we slept...and I will tell you that Willy snores, but in a singing way, like an opera. I do not snore. I know that for a fact because I have listened and never heard it........our driver was not very entertaining, and always driving, driving, driving, singing songs in Spanish, mumbling stories about the ghosts of the lakes, and eating apples; hard to sleep when one is eating apples right next to you.....and, a wonderful driver, the best, but would it be wrong to expect a pillow and a blanket? A nice cup of tea? Roll Eyes Whenever I see that Guillermito has posted again, my fingers tremble as they open the message...... Eeker What will it be?

And the rainbow, beautiful. And the pot of gold remains for those who run to seek it. But I found a pot of gold on this trip, a man named Guillermito, and my affection for this hombre is very strong. thumb I will look for him this weekend here in San Francisco and will post detail about the journey when I am home.
Wink

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill; Nice words, I believe that I found a new friend in USA, was a pleasure to do this trip with You and Willy.See you soon !!! Regards, Guille.