THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    SOME OF LARRY SELLERS PHOTOS OF HIS SAFARI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOME OF LARRY SELLERS PHOTOS OF HIS SAFARI
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Larry Sellers just finished a succesfull safari with Dr.Juan PabloPozzi ,of LOS DOGOS HUNTING CONSULTANTS,i work there as PH but i only been with this great man LARRY SELLERS 2 days because ihave to guide a group of italians .Larry shot a media of 2000shells a day WE HAVE CLOUDS OF DOVES,hunted pidgeons ,some ducks and patriges ,then he took hares ,fox,capibara,boar-incredible size and tusks -and buffalo .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here fishing in the Parana river ,dorado .

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Marcos, muchas gracias. I missed you when there in September with Guillermo...hope to see you next year.... wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Great photos thanks Marocos ,i just returned from a wing shooting expedition totally wet .......but my labs loved it and the italians clients too.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was just getting ready to post these pics, along with some others in a hunt report, no need now I guess?

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
Was just getting ready to post these pics, along with some others in a hunt report, no need now I guess?

Larry Sellers

No, please do...I'd love to hear a report and see more pics.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
LARRY PLEASE POST MORE PHOTOS OF THE TRIP AND YOUR REPORT .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK - I promise, more photos and a report, BUT!! Business will take me away from the computer today and tomorrow, so be patient. Thanks.

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Nice trophies.... looks like it was a very good trip.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
Can't beat that big rat

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gayne you are a close friend of Juans -i saw your books in his bookshelf ,just mail him and came ,hes in Corrientes currently ,thousands of capibara there ,he even make gatogordos son to kill a water rat with dogs and knife .

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice! tu2

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Juan's reputation for producing great Argentine hunts obviously is well-deserved. I'll miss seeing you again in January and hearing about the trip, Larry, but I'm skipping the SCI show in 2014. Thirty consecutive years should be enough for anyone.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bill its an honour that you have this opinion .I hope you visit me soon to shoot some birds and fish in the Parana river.
Currently im in Bariloche ,Rion Negro ,Patagonia ,fishing trouts and hunting russian boars with clientes ,great time ,photos soon .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Gracias, Juan. Our mutual friends say many good things about you.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill came with the other Bill i debt you a FREE hunt .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA