Find
Notify
Tools

ROD JANZ AND SONS SAFARI IN ARGENTINA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We just finished a 7 day safari with the international hunter DR ROD JANZ AND HIS 2 SONS JOHN AND LUCAS.
They hunted ,doves,pidgeons,periquits,partriges,hares,fox,russian boar.
They shot an average of 1000 shells a day killing over 400 doves each day .
Over 100 pidgeons were killed too.
They used berettas a 390,browning silver camo,and remington 1100.
Besides that Rod killed a nice fox ,LUCAS A BIG RUSSIAN BOAR AND JOHN AFTER HOURS OF TRAKING A GOOD RUSSIAN BOAR.
OUR LABS MALU ,RODHY AND AFRICA RETRIEVED THE BIRDS.
FELIPE THE POINTER BESIDES MAKING ME MAD HELPED THEM WITH THE PARTRIGES.
A GREAT WEEK WITH 3 EXCELLENT GUYS NOW MY GOOD FRIENDS.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have the pleasure to met this excellent hunters ,and i know they killed a ton of birds ,sadly the were lodged in the new lodge ,and i was in the old house with a group of italians ansd coulndt guide them .
They were guided by Juan personally as any AR member,and by JULIO FABRY an excellent guide thats working for Juan since many years .CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ,FOR A GREAT SAFARI.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful hunt and experience for these men....wish I could have been with you....
congratualtions....

Juan, where are they from, and tell me about the new lodge...

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill ,deAr friend ,we have had real good week ,incredible numbers of birds taken ,rjanz is an AR member they were lodged in my new lodge .
They saw the numbers of traks of hogs that are near my farm ,population is increasing at incredible numbers but they are very difficult to hunt.
IM INVITED TO HUNT BLAC BEAR ,MOOSE ,AND DEER IN CANADA NEXT YEAR.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

Did the fox stay dead or did you have a shootout like the one I killed. I wish we could have taken some pigs during our hunt.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations gentlemans !!! and thanks for sharing it. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Perry ,after that fox im pretty scared by them and never put my hands near their mouth again ,to be honest they asked me to put a sitck inside the mouth and i asked JULIO one of my guides to do that.Every body laughed when i told them why.... flame
We can take some hogs next day ,but we lost a day with Rod after real fresh tracks and didnt see them then at nigth with the spotligth we could see some.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

posted Hide Post
Juan. Thanks for the great hunt for myself and my two boys. The hunting was excellent as the pictures speak for them selves. Before we arrived I was concerned that this might not be a good spot for a family. Some hunting camps are like that. Was I ever wrong. You and your family and guides gave us a hunt of a lifetime, You were so good to the boys. They came in not knowing how to shoot very well but you made them learn to love to shoot. They got pretty good. The accomodations were new clean and cozy. The food was great and we did gain weight. Both you and Felipe were quite amusing all the time. I know I have made some long term friends. Thanks Again. Rod

Posts: 14 | Location: AB | Registered: 12 September 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
PLEASE DONT ABOUND IN DETAILS ABOUT ME AND FELIPE ,F EXAMPLE WHEN I LOST MY CEL PHONE.... Eeker

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
PLEASE DONT ABOUND IN DETAILS ABOUT ME AND FELIPE ,F EXAMPLE WHEN I LOST MY CEL PHONE.... Eeker

Mmmmm.....suspicious..You always are loosing Your Mobil phones....stop broken lady hearts Cassanova Hunter !!! rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo G1

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:

Every hunter must honor the sacred oath: What happens in the bush, stays in the bush... animal

Jokes aside, well done ! Makes me remind I haven´t gone to Cordoba to visit my friends for a looooong time ... Big Grin

Congrats on such a nice hunt ! tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
last client -friend this partrige season captain Astegiano

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Every hunter must honor the sacred oath: What happens in the bush, stays in the bush... animal

Jokes aside, well done ! Makes me remind I haven´t gone to Cordoba to visit my friends for a looooong time ... Big Grin

Congrats on such a nice hunt ! tu2[/QUOTE]

A good time for you to go to Cordoba would be July 13....... dancing

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:

Congrats on such a nice hunt ! tu2

A good time for you to go to Cordoba would be July 13....... dancing

Will do my best to make that happen, my friend... It would be amazing to meet you there ! tu2 Big Grin Cool

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote