Find
Notify
Tools

GINA and some hogs at my farm
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Some breeders after ,the death of LANHUEL gave me GINA a very expensive ,DOGO ARGENTINO female,from the NORES MARTINEZ KENNEL,shes hunting with me now, and shes from the same family than PAIMUN AND LANHUEL.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
She has to learn from AFRY my best hog hunting dog ,but at the date they dont like each other.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

I wish I was there with you to try out your new dogo. Africa doesn't like any other dogs, but she is a hunting machine. Maybe I can come in July for some dove and night shooting.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend you are welcomed ,we need to hunt a bit more a nigth ,but this time we will shoot the death trophies one more time just to be sure ......Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
A wonderful gift. She will never take the place of Lanuel but it looks like she is off to a great start. All the best with her...

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

I will bring #4 buckshot for our next fox adventure.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:

That's the attitude ! Congratulations, hope to see her first preys soon ! tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
Juan,
If Africa and Gina don't get along. I'll give her a good home hilbily

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Steve Gina ,and AFRY works together in the field but at home they hate each other ,and GINA figths a lot with RHODY my other lab Rhody is a giat fat beach that hates GINA so i have a lot of problems with these women......

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Steve Gina ,and AFRY works together in the field but at home they hate each other ,and GINA figths a lot with RHODY my other lab Rhody is a giat fat beach that hates GINA so i have a lot of problems with these women......

Problems with women? shocker Astounding!!!!! Eeker

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anytime you get three women in one place doing the same thing, a fight will start...

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote