Find
Notify
Tools

BUENOS AIRES, AQUI VENGO
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
I will be in Argentina next week, and in Buenos to start with on Tuesday, the 10th, from early morning until my bus leaves in the evening for San Francisco. I am looking forward to my return to this beautiful country, and to spending time once again with my good friends. dancing

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill: like everybody should know (and very specially you) any member of AR is wellcomed here. Due to the short numbers of Argentine posters, not always one of us will be available for helping or just showing our country to the brotherhood of AR (just concocted this motto here) Big Grin . This notwithstanding, and with the proviso that the Uruguayans are admitted on certain basis, like making a pledge that Gardel was born in Toulousse clap, we are waiting, just let us know.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Pensé había una prohibición en gente de Uruguay. Ellos eran no más largo permitido en Argentina. Pero he sido dicho que si ellos vienen a verme, no hay problema. jumping

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
Pensé había una prohibición en gente de Uruguay. Ellos eran no más largo permitido en Argentina. Pero he sido dicho que si ellos vienen a verme, no hay problema. jumping

Uruguayans are admitted as long as they are female and eager, otherwise we will stop them short of the border with full authority pissers

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
moon

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill is here again hes very busy in barbecues shooting ,hunting etc more info later.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote