Find
Notify
Tools

Lunch with Guillermo
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted
I had lunch today with AR member Guillermo Amestoy, who is visiting BillintheWild this month. Guillermo is a fine young fellow, with lots of hunting experience, and a pleasure to be with.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I´m sure. He is a fine gentleman doing business, an avid hunter and a fantastic shot.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Bill, he enjoyed very much the chance to finally meet you. You know that he has read your book and was looking to meet the man behind those fine adventures. And for me, this "Gringo" as he calls me, it was a pleasure as usual to see you and Jean once again...please tell her that anytime she has a compulsion to paint, my house is her house.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Bill:

It was a pleasure to finally meet Guille, also. Thanks for driving up here with him.

I read your note about her "compulsion" to Jean, and she stopped laughing only long enough to paint the eaves of our new room this afternoon.

See you and Guille for breakfast in Show Low in the morning.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote