THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Possible April Trip to Argentina with my son
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Possible April Trip to Argentina with my son
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys,

Looking at creating a last minute trip with my 17 year old son to Argentina.

He has hunted big game with me in Africa, but not done much bird shooting.

I've done duck and dove in Argentina and had a great time.

I think my ideal trip with him would be a mix of bird shooting, fishing, and even big game. I've learned variety is key to keeping the young guys highly engaged. Thinking second week of April.

Would appreciate any ideas on outfitters, types of hunts, etc. Thanks

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
good morning. My name is Martin Telleria from Argentina. I have available the 2nd week of april.
I can organize for you a combo of big game and high volume dove hunting. All in the same place.
My website is www.tsbuenosaires.com if you are interest i can send you some references.
Best regards Martin

Martin Telleria
www.tsbuenosaires.com

Posts: 70 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 23 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adding a Red Stag would be awesome, and not very expensive.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE HAVE THE BEST DUCK SEASON EVER SO I RECOMMEND TO HUNT DUCKS BESIDES BIG GAME THERE ARE CLOUDS OF THEM .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote