New
Find
Notify
Tools

Off topic
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Rather early, but I wanted to be the first in wishing a very merry Christmas for all and happy hunting the incoming year. cheers

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
And the same to you, amigo. cheers

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I just returned from hunting ducks ,we killed a lot of crestones black duck with a red nose ,we hunted 5 minutes from my house in a farm of my father where we hunt every evening during summer ,remember the site where you killed your first pidgeon Bill all is flooded now with clouds of ducks .On january 6 a professional hunter from USA will come to hunt and fish ,we will put a report soon.And Ricardo please came to hunt ducks and drink a good luigi bosca .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I am going to try to convince the U.S. Government that I am an illegal alien from Argentina. Maybe they will deport me.....
Shoot well my friend...

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan: thanks again for your kind offer. I´ll try the incoming year, but I´m busy in a lunatic way,thus I don´t see it very feasible.
Regards for you all and keep up the good work

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Felices Fiestas, amigos !!

Merry Christmas and happy new year !!!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote