THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Scotch fillet? Pork Neck/Collar Roast?

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scotch fillet? Pork Neck/Collar Roast?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
This is a cut I had never encountered until I ran across this woman's recipe for Char Siu -- Chinese BBQ Pork. The cut must be widely available in Australia.
I had a couple of pork tenderloins on hand already, so that is what I am using. They have been in the marinade for 48 hours, so they will go into the oven here shortly.
I plan to use some of the pork to make this gal's Singapore Noodles dish -- with gulf shrimp of course!

https://www.recipetineats.com/...becue-pork-char-siu/

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, that looks fabulous! Let us know how it turns out. It's never a good idea to get on this site when you are hungry, but at least I have 2 Quiché Lorraine's in the oven right now that will take care of that.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote