Find
Notify
Tools

Hor chokolate
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted
The cold season har arrived and then you need some warm goodie to heat you up.

You need

2 ounces of butter (60 grams)

200 grams of quality chokolate,

1.5 liter milk,

1 ts cinnamon.

1 ts cardemum

0.5 ts of chilli.

2-5 ts of sugar, demera sugar if you have that adds a nice flavour,

whipped cream

Melt the butter in a casserolle

add chokolate, sugar and spices. let it all melt on medium heat and add the milk . let it cook up until bolingpoint.

At serving the cocoa, you can either add the whiiped cream in the cups or in the cettle while its resting after its cooked.

Or a spoonfull of icecream in the cocoa is very nice if you dont want cream in it.

This is a nicedrink to have in a hotflask on hunting, work, spoiling the missus or someone else`s missus if you are into that particular sport Big Grin

Let me remind you Casanova preferred chokolate to chapagne for the ladys, and Montezuma used his chrushed chokolate with water, honey and chilli as a "beverage" before he visited his 200 conkubines Big Grin

So this hot&Sweet with a soice is a nice way of honoring the chokolate, why the butter, that brings out the flavour in the chokolate and adds a nice round flavour to the whole cocoa mixture.

Hope you enjoy it.

Pleas add your comments on how you like tout favourite warm chokolate.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That don't sound half bad. Maybe I can pry my personal conkubine with this.

one of us
posted Hide Post
For hunters ,L.L.Bean at one time sold a one pound piece of chocolate in the shape of a moose. My GF appreciated it !! Smiler