THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Recipe that is difficult to replicate

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recipe that is difficult to replicate
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Late last year, several times I went to the boar hunt. This collective action , usually involved about 10 shooters and a few beaters . In between naturally occurring tasting snacks and drinks ( for those who are not driving ) . Beverages, except purchased , there are homemade , sometimes quite exotic . For example , tincture of vodka on the plates that separate halves of walnut kernels ( do not know how they are called in English ) . Get something like a good brandy or cognac.
Our friend Ilya proposed to determine what it is made of one of these drinks. This was clearly the moonshine , but with some nice and unusual taste , reminiscent of cognac . We could not guess. It was a brew of sneakers .
In the production of chocolate bars formed a reject that somehow utilized . In particular, the waste is used for feeding domestic animals and wild boars . Ilya just exercised the purchase of this product at a local candy factory for hunting.
And here are some inquiring minds have found a better use for these wastes . Indeed , the main ingredient of these bars - syrup, then there is almost ready raw material for the production of alcohol .
I'm not sure this can be a place of history - in the "Humor "?

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There is a drink made of walnuts .Before the shell has hardened you soak the nuts in alcohol like vodka.The Italians made that .I never did nor have I tasted it !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I heard about it, and even tasted jam from green walnuts, but here is another case. Walnuts are not growing in Central Russia, so nowhere to take the green nuts . Recipe used partitions of whole, ripe walnuts. They are thin and light, but for a bottle of drink enough to get these partitions from about a pound of nuts.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote