Find
Notify
Tools

Pacific DL350
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
I am In need of a Manual/Parts List for A Pacific DL350 Shotshell Press.It is a 12Ga.It is not listed on the Hornady Webb site.Any Help??Thanks Monte

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call Hornaday they bought Pacific Tool original owners of Pacific Reloaders .For parts for my DL 366 I buy from hornaday.Check ebay or do a google search.

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
Yep,Done all of those and NO Luck.Gonna have to find it the hard way.Hope some one has a old manual laying around.Thanks Monte

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How 'common' is the DL350 with the DL366?

Hornady is mostly out of parts for anything but the DL366, but many parts I need to rebuild a couple DL266's are compatable with the DL366.

Also, perhaps one can find on eBay or other sources (with however much difficulty) another DL350 or even two, and cannibalize whatever's needed to rennovate one to working condition.

I've bought Pacific reloader presses and parts on eBay, and ShotgunWorld.com, -- and at times had posters/members advertise or offer presses and parts for sale on HuntChat.com, 24HourCampFire.com and this board.

Posts: 56 | Location: North Wett WA | Registered: 22 November 2003Reply With Quote