THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTSHELL RELOADING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Shotshell Reloading    Damn good deal on a PW if you're in the DFW area.......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damn good deal on a PW if you're in the DFW area.......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I saw this last night on craig's list.....I have zero knowledge of seller or even if it is still available.......but it is a steal if you need a good reloader.....

http://dallas.craigslist.org/spo/705403828.html

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh well, it's gone, I knew it wouldn't last long at that price.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote