THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTSHELL RELOADING FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Need 50 Win. Wads, Anybody Want To Sell A Few?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need 50 Winchester red wads for a load I don't normally use, anybody have 50 they want to sell? Thanks.

Posts: 385 | Location: Brunswick, GA | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SShooterZ
posted Hide Post
Which wad? They make a LOT of different wads. Smiler

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
I'll never be able to give back to this forum all that I've learned from it. But I do want to thank those of you that have helped me out over the years.

Posts: 167 | Location: McHenry, IL | Registered: 16 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
12 gauge, I forgot that part. I was told there was only one red wad for the 12 gauge but I don't know for sure. Thanks.

Posts: 385 | Location: Brunswick, GA | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What weight of shot?

Posts: 9207 | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's actually a new slug design that works in a wad. I need to find out exactly which wad.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kend,

are you using the Lyman Sabot Shocker slub mould?
Mine weighs 530gr (=1 1/8oz) and I just use the WW trap load shot cup for that weight of shot.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, it's a custom slug that a guy had made up and a friend wants me to load some for him but I don't have the wad. The load data he got with the slugs only says "Win. Red Wad". I'll get the number of the wad and then we won't have to keep guessing. Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kend:
No, it's a custom slug that a guy had made up and a friend wants me to load some for him but I don't have the wad. The load data he got with the slugs only says "Win. Red Wad". I'll get the number of the wad and then we won't have to keep guessing. Thanks.

Probably needs a WW12 (red) wad. The old std skeet & trap wad. I may have some kicking around I could sell.

"You can lead a horticulture, ... but you can't make 'er think" Florida Gardener

Posts: 808 | Location: N. FL | Registered: 21 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got it now, it's a WAA12R. Greg, if that's the wad you have, my email is in my profile. Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kend:
I got it now, it's a WAA12R. Greg, if that's the wad you have, my email is in my profile. Thanks.

I think Ballistic Products has them for @ 7-8 bucks a bag.
Greg

Posts: 808 | Location: N. FL | Registered: 21 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snipe Hunter
posted Hide Post
If you are still looking for WAA12R wads I can send you some.

Skip

------------------------------------
I admit there are advantages in game of every type;
But I've never heard of beast or bird to excel the twisting snipe.
Nicholas Kane, Louisiana, 1880

Got Snipe?

Posts: 83 | Location: Out in some godforsaken marsh | Registered: 21 March 2006Reply With Quote