THE ACCURATE RELOADING CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classic And Sports Cars    Wanna buy a 2003 Anniversary Harley Lowrider with under 1000 miles??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanna buy a 2003 Anniversary Harley Lowrider with under 1000 miles??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
A close friend had his motorcycle sold and some guy (California) tried to play games with his Paypal account. The deal just fell sour a couple days ago. It only has 998 miles on it and is a one owner, garage kept motorcycle that is very clean and unmolested in any way. Knowing Tom, he never revved it more than 3500. Only has one issue, a dent in the fuel tank from the handle bar after it fell over. The dent is about 2 inches across and the Harley-Davidson shop told him they could back it out for $150.00 since the paint is fine. He didn't ride it much and didn't want to take the time to have the HD shop remove the dent. This bike is very close to new except for the dent. He will take $8,000 for it and you will not be disappointed. Deals like this don't come up often. I hope someone on AR gets it. Bike is near Harrisburg PA. Respond by PM please if you're serious and I'll put you in touch. I'm certain $8,000 is the least he would take. So, please, no under-offers. New members must provide references unless you are a PA resident. CB

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5098 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
It's a black/silver Lowrider FXDL and comes with both a single seat and double seat and a Harley-Davidson trckler.

Posts: 5098 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
I think it is a 1430CC engine or thereabouts. It's not a Sportster. They are only 1200 cc. I'm thinking he may take less than $8K. He hasn't ridden it at all this year. Well, thanks for lookin'. CB