THE ACCURATE RELOADING CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classic And Sports Cars    Affectionate (or otherwise) carmaker nicknames
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Affectionate (or otherwise) carmaker nicknames
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Got to thinking (wife rolls eyes) about this.

Stoveblt= Chevrolet
Tin Indian= Pontiac

Any others? Any interest?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
gimmie=GMC

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Ma Mopar

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fix or Repair Daily...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fix It Again, Tony

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
F***ed Over Rebuilt Dodge (obviously Ford)
Billy Goat (Dodge Ram)

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found On the Road Dead...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Bowel Movements Weekly

What did they call the cross between the VW Bug and the Mercury Comet? ...... The Vomit. It came with bucket seats and a throw-up top.

Cadillac Coupe de Swill

Plymouth Baccaruda

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember those "Baccaruda" commercials...

one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
Toyota Crayola

Cataract De Ville

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FMC
posted Hide Post
My wife hated my 911's engine sound. Said it was cheesy and called it the cheesemobile.

There are two types of people in the world: those that get things done and those who make excuses. There are no others.

Posts: 1429 | Location: El Campo Texas | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My wife hated my 911's engine sound.

Man, I love that raspy sound. They used to say a 911 sounded like an enraged Volkswagen!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dodge=Damned Ole Dirty Gas Eater
GMC = Gotta Mechanic Coming
GMC = German Milk Carrier

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Chev-Pinko Commie Obama lover car (because of the buyout).

Have you seen these new GMC "engineered" commercials? I want to puke.

To me GM as a company represents my tax dollars being flushed down the toilet.

We used to call Merc Benz "German Taxi-Cabs" because there are a not finished as nicely as a Audi or BMW, but built to be as tough as they can be. I always felt like Audi and BMW were making up for something by the amount of polish inside the car.

Ugly girl with a boob job, new nose, new teeth who spent the last year in the gym, but deep down she still has AIDS.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes. I think I will go out in the driveway and throw cinder blocks at the bed of my P/U...

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Rich,

They are just reinforcing the idea that the 1/2 ton trucks are cars for women.

Ford doesn't make aluminum 3/4 ton beds.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fagrari

Lamberguido

Hamaserati

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Rich,

They are just reinforcing the idea that the 1/2 ton trucks are cars for women.

Ford doesn't make aluminum 3/4 ton beds.

They will starting this year. All 2017 Super Duty trucks are aluminum bodies.

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MoJunk - Mopar

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 3 O's for any German built cars
Over priced
Over engineered
Over here

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote