New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Got $10 Millions To Spare?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
welllllllllll, the last 250 GTO SWB car sold for $35 million last summer...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
I think I would just take that money and enjoy a migratory cycle across Africa and Europe following the hunting seasons. Imagine a Namibian plains game operator getting a phone call saying, "Ya, I want to book three months solid...what kind of deal will you make me?" I'll bet I could do the same thing in Europe...."Yes, I want to hunt Roe and Reds for duration of both seasons, what is your best price including room and board?" I think a guy could hunt a great many places (and for a very long time) on just the interest brought by 10 million pounds. Elephant and other super exotics would burn into the nest egg a bit, but I also imagine there are plenty of North American outfitters who would happily host you long term for Deer, Pronghorn, Mountian Lion, and Elk without breaking the bank.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I own a 250 SWB... Alas, it's a high grade model and only about 10" long. I keep trying to figure out how to PhotoShop it and make it look like it's in my garage.

These have always been at the top of my list of "Most Beautiful Cars".

Dick Wright

Posts: 669 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 27 March 2014Reply With Quote