New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hellcats...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I wish they'd quit screwing around, and just run the Challenger line Hellcats only for about six weeks. My dealer here says the reason they are marking them up $20-25 thousand dollars is because the engine plant cannot keep up with demand.
Chrysler's response, let's put them in Chargers and Jeeps too.

Next thing, the T&C mini-vans get them!

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Incredible cars.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think they should bring back the Dodge Neon and stuff the Hellcat engine into that!!!!!!

Posts: 1647 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My buddy has one and I am really thinking about ordering one...just not sure yet. I am a Vette guy and I have a buddy that has a 2015 Z06 and that is quite impressive as well. I really can't afford the 90K for the Vette so that might make for a simpler decision if I can get into a Hellcat for 65K like my buddy did...which was sticker price. His was # 388 off the line(they are serial numbered..which is good for future resale value if your car is a low number).

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote