THE ACCURATE RELOADING CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classic And Sports Cars    Found My Engine, Now Need A Car To Put It In...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found My Engine, Now Need A Car To Put It In...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
V16 quad turbo 4,515 horse engine.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/ne...teve-morris-engines/

Sounds like fun.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Awesome.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
That bike looks ridiculous.
But, I like it.
Wonder if it even drives.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looking at the distance between the seat and bars, I would imagine your nuts would be cooked in short order.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
I doubt it even runs. Sure doesn't seem to be enough room there for multiple crankcases or drive belts to the transmission for that matter.

one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
There was a fellow named E. J. Potter in the 1960s, who ran a Dodge station wagon with an enormous radial aircraft engine in the back.
An acid-dipped Chevy Suburban seems made-to-order for this.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14370 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
E.J. Potter, sometimes known as the "Michigan Madman", was well known for his V-8 Chevy-powered motorcycles in the 1960-'70s.

Posts: 113 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 23 May 2015Reply With Quote