THE ACCURATE RELOADING CLASSIC AND SPORTS CAR FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classic And Sports Cars    NOW UP FOR GRABS! New toy is here. Hint: Speed yellow.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NOW UP FOR GRABS! New toy is here. Hint: Speed yellow.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Runs great. Can hardly wait to take it for a proper drive. Title not here yet. 2000 S.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5105 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Lovely car!

I hope you enjoy it.

Had several 911 Turbos, funny cars to drive.

Oh, what is the difference between a Porsche and porcupine!

The porcupine has the pricks on the outside! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66947 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
rotflmo
Thanks for the compliment. It's my first Porsche and first car in this color.

Posts: 5105 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking car!

I hope you have a great time in it!

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
NICE! I prefer red, but still, NICE! Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
I'm still a red fan. But, that shade of yellow looks great on many cars like the old Boss's, Late model Mustang GT, Shelby, Dodge Rumble Bee etc.
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
NICE! I prefer red, but still, NICE! Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Car is now for sale. All bugs worked out. Excellent condition. Bought a 2018 GLC43 AMG. Only have a 1 car garage. The little yellow S model has to go. PM if interested.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My middle son is in the same 'enviable' position. He lives in a gated community complex that frowns on too many vehicles. But in addition to his truck + his wife's SUV, they have the 67 Barracuda, 65 Mustang, + the 67 Camaro. I am building a storage lot on my back property, with the intentions of supplementing my retirement with storage fees from customers parking RVs, boats, etc. But I am having visions of my sons using the area to store all their old cars. My eldest has already started + the complex is not even finished. He must have at least 8, ranging from 1938 to 1965. He even has the same 1958 that was 'Christine' Oh well, parenting is not forever.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
When my buddy moved to Wimberley the property has a metal garage big enough for 2 RV's. It was hidden from the street.

Posts: 6390 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
NC
Have you warned them that things seem to get spirited away from you site?

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote