Picture of richj
posted
Not mine.

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Um, I wore both back in the day ... Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yuppie saddle shoes. The fuzzy dice were the tell.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Shoulda made em with a V-6. Don't need no stinkin' 4 cylinder.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Um, I wore both back in the day ... Cool

One on each foot?

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Anytime you're talking about a Ford, shoes are a good topic as you'll be walking a fair amount each time that POS breaks down leaving you stranded. Of course these days, we have cell phones to call a tow truck. Maybe a better topic is iPhone or Galaxy?

Whistling

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anytime you're talking about a Ford, shoes are a good topic as you'll be walking a fair amount each time that POS breaks down leaving you stranded.

Todd, you are partly correct, I had a 2017 F150 with the ecoBoost engine, first motor lasted 27,000 miles, went thru a total of 5 engines, last one lasted an honest 29 miles from dealership. We called the motor an ecoBoom! Blew up one time right outside Weatherford, could’ve called you for a ride!
Ford and I reached an agreement and my F250 is a really good truck Wink

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
quote:
Anytime you're talking about a Ford, shoes are a good topic as you'll be walking a fair amount each time that POS breaks down leaving you stranded.

Todd, you are partly correct, I had a 2017 F150 with the ecoBoost engine, first motor lasted 27,000 miles, went thru a total of 5 engines, last one lasted an honest 29 miles from dealership. We called the motor an ecoBoom! Blew up one time right outside Weatherford, could’ve called you for a ride!

Still driving the 1993 Dodge W250 with 12-valve Cummins that I bought new.
Every electronic doodad on the truck is dead, bypassed or just abandoned.
The Cummins and the A518 are fine, along with both Danas (60 in front, 70 in back).

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14370 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
quote:

The Cummins and the A518 are fine, along with both Danas (60 in front, 70 in back).

Pictures?

I have a Gen II 12V and a Gen III 5.9.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Jeez! That is one ugly bronco

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Anytime you're talking about a Ford, shoes are a good topic as you'll be walking a fair amount each time that POS breaks down leaving you stranded. Of course these days, we have cell phones to call a tow truck. Maybe a better topic is iPhone or Galaxy?

Whistling

Well, at least I stay in shape and do not have the large Chiropractor bills, like the Dodge owners have Smiler

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nvmichael:
Jeez! That is one ugly bronco

I don't think so, but would never buy anything but a 302 Ford product.

Posts: 15866 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
quote:

Pictures?

I have a Gen II 12V and a Gen III 5.9.

I'll look for a way to post a picture. I'll say in advance that it's one disreputable-looking rig. When we lived in Connecticut the birds would roost over the driveway and lots of paint is gone. The hairline over the windshield rusted and had to be bondo'ed, the result of grit washing over it on western roads, I think. Its best attribute is still the rock-solid drivetrain.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14370 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote