THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BASEBALL FORUM

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports  Hop To Forums  Baseball    Justin Verlander — snake bit.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justin Verlander — snake bit.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
I have now watched him pitch the opening game of the World Series twice now — lost both!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was setting in a road house (good rib eye) coming home from my hunting trip.

I dislike the Astros due to cheating.

I hate the Phillies.

I sm happy Dusty Baker finally won the World Series. When the teams as a whole are not preferred, I look for the best human story. For me, that was Dusty.

Posts: 10821 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you reckon the snake is gonna live ??

Grumpy old man with a gun,,,,Do not touch.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . that assessment might have been a bit premature seeing that he won Game 5 and then went on post-season to win the AL Cy Young.

Mike

Posts: 21198 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote